Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Vote_lcapWhat Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Voting_barWhat Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Vote_lcapWhat Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Voting_barWhat Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?   What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

What is your favourite film right now of all time? You must have a favourite! Everyone does... At the moment mine is Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince. It's just such a good film, closely followed by The Dark Knight which was an excellent film. I loved Heath Ledger's portrayal as The Joker.
Back to top Go down
Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Location : 12 Grimmauld Place, Ministry Of Magic, Hogwarts, The Burrow.

Character sheet
Job: Head Auror (Formerly), Member Of OOTP
Health:
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Left_bar_bleue80/100What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Both films mentioned   What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm

The Half-Blood Prince was quite good but wasn't what I was expecting. But it was brilliant and the starting music made me cry. Razz

Heath Ledger died Crying or Very sad He was one of the best actors I've seen, he could even do the Joker's proper manic laugh without coughing or anything.

[EDIT] -

Anyway I forgot to state my favourite film, I don't really know but my best bet would be The Half-Blood Prince. Confusing.. I know..
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Left_bar_bleue100/100What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?   What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Although I rarely say it, I'm was saddened by Heath Ledger's death. He truly was a legend in his own Right, it's a shame his life had to end, and his career with it.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?   What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:39 am

I love the dark knight! Such an amazing film! Poor Heath Neutral RIP
Interview with a vampire, such a good film aswell, the book is worth a read aswell.
I like Donnie darko aswell.
And my action films...any film to be honest!
Any suggestions for films that are worth a glance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/magic409
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?   What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 am

I have loads of Favourties like Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Twilight [so on and so forth]

But my al time favourite is Dude Where's My Car?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?   What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Is Your Favourite Film of All-Time?
Page 1 of 1