Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Vote_lcapRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Voting_barRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Vote_lcapRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Voting_barRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:58 am

"I still want to get married. If you want to, I want to." She said, smiling brightly. "I have made my choice you can either marry me or leave me. No other options." She said, feeling proud of herself.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:10 am

".. Well I think I will have to get married then.." he said, finally smiling. He wallked to her with open arms and hugged her and kissed her cheek "... do you think.. if the person that is meant to wed us doesn't come someone else could.. I am sure Albus would be able to.. if he is feeling better.."
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:12 am

"I don't care. To tell you the truth, I just want to get a ring on my finger and an airconditioned room with a big bed for both of us to lay in." She said, smiling and hugging him but when he hugged her she didn't let go just yet, laying her head on his chest and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 am

".. so you want the ring.. have a fun.. unstressful evening here.. but go and see someone, us both to just get the papers?" he asked trying to understand what she wanted. He thought that was for the best.. there was witnesses here, the rings, all the needed was the papers ".. I think that would be a good idea.." he said looking down at her, with some cream and jam still on his tash ".. just be nice to be together and with friends.. still have to have the honeymoon though..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 am

"Honeymoon? What honeymoon?" She asked, looking up at him with curiosity. "I didn't know you had plans." She said, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 am

"..Well I knew we would only have a small wedding here.. so I booked a hotel just outside the muggle world, in scotland.. for a night or so... just a retreat." He kisses her once more before getting her a glass of wine, and one for himself ".. not too fare from Lochness.. could get there in a hour on broom.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:07 am

"Sweetheart..." She said and waited until he looked at her. "You didn't have to go through all that trouble but it's really sweet." She said before kissing him back. This time, when he pulled back her eyes were closed and she was biting her bottom lip, enjoying the momet.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:56 pm

".. Well if you don't want to go, we don't have to.." He looked over her and to the others who had arrived. He wasn't sure what the day would bring, everything had become muddled "I wish there was more structure to this.. and wish Harry and Albus were here.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm

As Remus snapped at her Lily flintched and moved her hands away from his face immidiatly, as Tonks came out Lily's head snapped in her direction and she took a small step bvack, turning away and tucking a little of her forey red curls behind her ear before walking off and leaving them too it, it was clear she was doing more damage then good here, she she decided to keep out of it, as she sat herself down upon one of the chairs, crossing one leg over the other knee with a sigh as she looked to her hand sin her lap, fiddling mindlessly with her own wedding ring as she thought of JAmes.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 am

Remus looked down "I am sorry.. I am being stupid." he admitted "I am just scared." he never meant to snap. it was his mood swings starting as the moon was growing closer "I love her... and if a accident does happen.. we can fix it, somehow.."

He closed his eyes and went to sit down feeling ashamed with himself. He wanted this to be the best day of their lives, but he was ruining it, because of his fear
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

((I invited albus and Harry. Ryan is currently reading through it.))
Tonks walked back into the room and went to the small bathroom it contained. She splashed water on her face, trying to cool off from the blistering heat. She saw the small locket that Lily lended to her and turned it inbetween her fingers, whispering "Wish me luck, James."
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:37 am

Remus looked over to where Tonks had gone. He hoped she was still happy, and hadn't heard his mood swing.
Lily, hoping she knew he was just stressed. He went and got himself a wine and a small chocolate cake to help it ease.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:54 am

Tonks sat down next to the window, looking out. Everyone was almost here. The only ones missing were Harry, Albus, and Alastor. She prayed her Auror teacher would come to her wedding. He was like her protector in a way and they had spent so much time together until he retired. Now Albus was wanting him to come back. She put her gloved hand on the window and stared out it at the sky, smiling as the blue reflected in her eyes. Her mousy brown hair turned a flaming hotpink.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:46 am

There was a knock on the door. Remus waited outside, with his back against the door, with his drink in one hand and his other drawing another mini chocolate cake to his mouth. He hadn't seen much of Tonks.. only for a couple of minutes, before she vanished into the roo,
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:39 am

Tonks saw Remus leaning against the door and she knocked on the window, waiting for him to look over so she could signal to him to see what he was doing. She saw Albus and grinned, ignoring her knocking on the window and shaking her head when Remus looked before backing into the bathroom again and brushing her teeth and combing her hair straight down her back before putting it in ringlets again. She closed her eyes and concentrated, putting in as much effort as possible. When she opened her eyes, each curl and each ringlet was a different color. She groaned before closing her eyes again and concentrating. Opening her eyes again, she saw her hair was a light blonde. She smiled with satisfaction at first but then overviewed herself and realized she looked like a five hundred year old woman so she closed her eyes and ocncentrated with all her might. Opening her eyes again, all of her hair was it's normal brown color but it was more on the caramel-coffee looking side. She sighed with releif and started putting on makeup.

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:15 am

(( I put a lot of effort into this post since I was so late into coming into the thread. I hope you appreciate it! Although, as soon as Albus appears nobody is even in there to welcome him The entrance he does is like where in the Order of the Phoenix film where he escapes arrest by kind of Disapparating with Fawkes, it's the same idea but instead of disappearing it is appearing. He is also wearing scarlet and purple robes like the late Richard Harris wore, albeit not as large but in a slightly more Michael Gambon-like manner. ))

The high screeching sound of a Phoenix could be heard in the distance, flying down from the Towers of Hogwarts down towards the Gardens. It was headed directly for the drinks section. It seemed to slow down slightly but did not stop as it was around fifty feet off the ground. It reached the bottom and there was a burst of flame and Albus appeared in standing on the grounds wearing scarlet red and purple robes, his hands raised in the air as though about to dive. Fawkes flew on, flying back up and away over the Black Lake. Albus had make the entrance he wanted to. He lowered his hands and looked around, the sun was high in the Sky over the Forbidden Forest and the warmth spread throughout the room. He took out his wand and tapped his shoulder, shivering a little and then giving a little sigh of relief, using a Temperature Control Charm and then tucked his Wand back in his robes.

He went to the table that held all of the drinks and helped himself to a nice glass of Oak Matured Mead. "Ahh," he said, smiling to himself and taking a sip. His half-moon spectacles were different, they were a shiny silver that resembled his beard which looked finer and straigter than usual. His Scarlet Hat that was perched on top of his head was bent of backwards towards his hat, he looked like a very traditional wizard dressed in red and purple. He knew that on this day Remus and Nymphadora would like him to be there and so he decided he would be there with added effort as to what he was going to wear.

He smiled brightly and looked around for Remus, who he assumed would be outside while Nymphadora would be inside attending to things such as her hair, her dress and other girly things they wonder about - since Tonks was a metamorphamagus he thought it was possible she may still spend hours on her hair, she could look any way she wanted at this point.

Albus always loved weddings; splendid atmosphere, deliscious food and drink along with entertainment and the privellege of watching to people in love, spend a magnificent day together.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 pm

Lily turned her ehad to watch Remus as she smiled softly to let him know that she wasnt mad at him or anything, and that she understood he wqas stressed, she bit her lower lip gently and prevented herself from interfearing again, as she remained seated, her fingers still fidling with her white gold wedding ring, as she heard the screatching her ears pricked up and her head spung round in the dorection it was coming from, seeing Albus apear she mearly let out a small chuckle

"Trust Albus"

she whispered ever so ever so gently to herself before looking down at her hands in her lap, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:24 pm

Nymphadora sat down inside the room and fanned herself with her hand. She was becoming extremely nervous, which wasn't like her.

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm

(( Care to go on, Tonks? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry :: Grounds :: Gardens-
Jump to: