Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Vote_lcapRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Voting_barRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Vote_lcapRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Voting_barRemus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Tonks gasped and said "Lily...I couldn't." But she had already placed it on her neck. She touched it softly with her fingers and a tear ran down her face. Her brown ringlets turned white.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm

Lily smiled softly as she stood there looking at Tonks, a small frown creasing her brow as she saw the tear trickle, Lily wipoed it away daintly and notice tha change in her hair colour

"Darling...whats wrong?"

she asked her in her sweet little voice.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

"I don't know. Just so many..." She sniffed "Emotions right now. I mean your giving me the necklace" sniff "That james gave you on your wedding, and just out that door" She pointed to the door and sniffed again "The man who has been haunting my dreams for the past four years" sniff "is about to be called my husband! I want everything to be perfect, but not for me." She calmed down and turned towards the window, looking outside at Remus. "For him. He barely gets a break. I want this to be his perfect day, not mine. I already had my perfect day." She smiled at the sight of Remus sitting on the chair outside, just waiting. She covered her mouth as if she was seeing a peice of artwork from Micheal Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Lily smiled softly as she listened to Tonks, hearing her words causing tears to come to Lily's own eyes,

"I gave it to you to borrow for this day"

Lily reminded Tonks, she didnt want her thinking that Lily had given her something so centimental to keep, it meant a little too much to Lily to just give it away, but as for tradition, and for this special day she was lending it to Tonks.
As Lily walked to stand beside Tonks as she too looked out the window at Remus

"This day will be perfect for him"

Lilt whispered gently to Tonks as she went to place her arm around Tonks shoulders as if to comfort her gently.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 pm

"But he looks so sad. I am not sure if he really wants to marry me. I mean, I told him I would love to marry him but he said he didn't have the money to. He doesn't look happy." She started crying, putting her face in her hands. "I can't make him happy and I want to but I never can. He shouldn't marry me. I can't give him what he deserves!"
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Lily frowned as Tonks started crying

"hey..hey...come here"

Lily said to her as she lead her over to sit down upon the dressing stall, Lily sat her doan and then crouched in front of he rlooking up at her teary face

"now..stop it...dont you be so silly...if Remus didnt want to Marry you then he wouldnt be here right now with you would he....of course you make him happy Tonks...please...please stop being silly"

Lily said gently to her as she took a dainty little hanky out of her pocket and went to wipe Tonks tears away with it.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Tonks let her wipe her tears away. "I am just so scared." She whispered, her voice cracking and barely audible. "I don't know how to be a good wife." Her bottom lip shook slightly and she stood up, walking over and looking out the window again, staring at Remus.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 pm

"tonks....itsnormal to be scared...I was terrified on my wedding day"

Lily told him as she stood herself up and went to follow her

"but look....look at him...doesnt he make it worth while?.....doesnt looking a thim make you want to try your best?....do you think I knew how to be a wife before I married JAmes?...I had no idea...but when I saw him standing there, waiting for me at the Isle...I knew it was right"

she told tonks with a small smile upon he rlips as she wiped a single tear form her own cheeks
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm

"Okay..." Tonks wiped all her makeup off completeley and put a hand on the doorknob, opening it for Lily. "Go tell everyone that I am ready to be wed, wether they like it or not."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Lily smiled softly at Tonks before kissing her cheek gently

"Knock, em Dead"

Lily whispered with a small wink as she stepped out of the doors and went to speak with Remus before anyone else...she wanted to speak with him before the cerimony, like she had spoken to tonks.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 am

Remus had his hands together, rubbing them nervously. His face as white as a ghost, his body was shaking, trembling which was why he was sitting down with a beer by his side,

He could hear Lily and Tonks talking, but wasn;t able to hear them, what they were talking about. He heard her crying though. He rose to his shaky feet and walked to the door, but knew Lily would soon kick him out. He frowned and turned away before he opened the door.

He paced back and forth running his hands through his greying hair.. where was the man that was meant to comence this ceremony... He was getting panicy. He couldn't help it.. it was like waiting for someone to take a bandage off a wound. He wanted it down as soon as possible..
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 am

Lily hurried over to Rmus with a soft smile upon her lips as she practically skipped to his side, and then looked up and into his brown eyes some what lovingly

"she's a liucky woman"

Lily mussed with a warm smile before she pulled something from her pocket, a pair of small diamon cuff links,

"Give me your hand"

she said as she held her hand out for him to place his in hers.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:03 am

"lucky?" he asked looking rather confused after snapping out his daymare.. "Because I agreed to be with her..after.. who knows how long.."
He looked down at Lily and frowned slightly ".. why?" he asked, but knew what she was like and would most likely grab his hand anyway. He gave it to her and waited ".. why was she cry... if she doesn't want this.. then it's up to her.."

He looked down, his lips as still as stone, unable to smile, there were too many things playing on his mind. what if~s
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:06 am

Lily smiled softly as Remus gave her his hand, she placed one of the cuff links in his button whole and then let it go waiting for hs other hand as he asked about the crying hse looke dup to his face, tears in he rown eyes as she spoke

"she was scared she wouldnt be able to make you happy"

Lily tol dhim, she wasnt going to lie

"I told her she was being silly, she wants nithing more then to be your wife...but shes scared you dont feel the same way Remus"

she tol dhim as she grabbed his other hand gently and began to place the other cuflink in that button whole, they were the same cuff links that James had worn on there wedding.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:10 am

"..But it's me who will let her down.. we may get married.. but she hadn't seen me under a full moon.. properly.. she doesn't know how dangerous I can be, I will die much sooner than she will.. she will be a widow before her time.. I know she wants children... but I can't give them to her.. she will realize this.. and regret this day.." he said as she placed the cufflinks on his cuffs of his shirt. He had seen them some where before but at that moment in time his mind was too clouded by thoughts of the near future " she could never left me down.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:13 am

Lily sighed as she heard his words, she brought her hands up to cup his cheeks as she looke dhim dead in the eyes

"Now you listen to me Remus, she loves you...more then anything in this world, she wants to be with you...and its clear you want the same thing other wise you wouldnt be here today....this is suposed to be a joyous day Remus...and you are not ruining for her or yourself, so you had better put a smile upon your face before i do it for you.....besides how do you know you cant have children?...have you ever tried?"

she aske dhim not letting gove his his face as she kpet her dazeling emerald eyes locked upon his.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 am

"I can;t have them.. I am not going to risk them having my life!" he snapped at her suddenly ".. yes I might be getting married.. but I do not want to bring a child into this world that suffers and that is.. a outcase..." Remus soon went quiet as something else played on his mind ".. I~I can't do this...." he said feeling sick to his stomach "... she will be treated like me.... she will be a outcast for being with me.. her job could suffer...." He looked towards the fields of grass, looking as though he might make a run for it
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:46 am

Nymphadora looked out the window and she saw how sad Remus was. She decided to slowly open the door just slightly and she said "Remus...I think we need to talk. Lily..." She looked at Lily, telling her in a way to leave them alone. She opened the door all the way, not caring if he saw her in her wedding dress and veil or not. She took him by the hand and lead him inside, closing the door behind them. "Remus..." She said, smiling at him and stroking his cheek. She sat down in his lap, hoping she wasn't too heavy for him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:56 am

"I am sorry Tonks.. I want to be with you.. love you... but.. the more I think.. the more I know its a bad mistake.. I know one day you will want a child.. a accident could happen and we will all be.. outcasts.. your job could suffer from it.. and in time I will pass and you will be left a widow before your time... perhaps looking after a imature werewolf.." Remus hands where trembling as he said these world. He was hard for him to look at her.. she was so stunning and it was heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 am

"We don't need a child. I just want a husband. She said. "So...do you not want to...be my husband?" Tears ran down her face and before he could answer, she had cupped a hand over her mouth and started crying very softly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:06 am

"I never said said.. I said I did... but.. what about after today.. you haven't seen me after a bad night.. or on a bad day Tonks.." he took a deep breath and put a arm around her ".. please don;t cry Tonks... I am just saying what I think...before I say it after.."

He look up at her ".. just don't push what I have said to the back of your mind.. there is still time to think this over Tonks... I do not want you to regret this..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:11 am

She looked up at him and looked down. "Well...what will happen to this wedding? All the stuff we set out? All the people coming?" She asked, going to the window and looking at it even though she started taking off her veil, getting ready to put it up and call the whole wedding off. Tears continued streaming down her cheeks. She just couldn't control them.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 am

"It's your choice..but you need to have a good think about it.. not everyone is here.. not even Harry.. no Albus nor someone to wed us." he chuckled rather forcefully. "What ever you want Tonks.. I didn;t want to upset you.. but I have and I am sorry..." he felt sick and remained seated on the chair. Tear were welling uo in his eyes too.

He pushed himself up with a hand over his stomach and left the small room to get some fresh air and to give Tonks some room to think
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:41 am

She stayed in the room for about two or three hours. Walking back and forth as if she was about to pass out. Sweat drooled down her face constantly from the sun. A few people arrived. She finally opened the door and looked around, terrified. "Remus....Remus!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:53 am

Remus was near the refreshments tent, picking at the ribs and sandwiches. getting closer to the wedding cake as he picked his rath though the food, not and then taking big gulps of his beer. finding they helped him settle and relax more.

He heard Tonks's voice and turned on the spot with some jam caught on his top lip. ".. what is it Tonks?" he asked walking towards her, popping the rest on the jam and cream cake into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding   Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry :: Grounds :: Gardens-
Jump to: