Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
RavenClaw CommonRoom Vote_lcapRavenClaw CommonRoom Voting_barRavenClaw CommonRoom Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
RavenClaw CommonRoom Vote_lcapRavenClaw CommonRoom Voting_barRavenClaw CommonRoom Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
RavenClaw CommonRoom Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

RavenClaw CommonRoom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Job: Head Girl
Health:
RavenClaw CommonRoom Left_bar_bleue99/100RavenClaw CommonRoom Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: RavenClaw CommonRoom   RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:43 pm

This can be a place where anyone who's character is a Ravenclaw can hang out and chat about anything as long as its in character and about relevent topics and of course not verbal bully among fellow house mates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lasse Mablethorpe

Lasse Mablethorpe

Character sheet
Health:
RavenClaw CommonRoom Left_bar_bleue100/100RavenClaw CommonRoom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RavenClaw CommonRoom   RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Lasse walked into the common room and found a table and chair in a corner near the fireplace. He glanced around the room before opening his bag and taking out a quill and parchment. He had so many things that he wanted to tell his sister about. The new school was quite different than his old one in Finland. He started to feel nostalgic for his old friends. He hadn't met anyone here that he really felt connected to, but he knew that he would... eventually. With a sigh he began the lettter to his sister:

Oh Essi,

I hope all is well with you and also with mom and dad. Things here are going.. alright... I haven't exactly made any new friends yet, but I think it will be alright. I know that dad wanted me to come here because it would help me get a better future than I would have had back at the school in Finland, but I just miss everyone.

Lasse got to the end of the sentence and threw down the quill. He was never a complainer, and he didn't want his family to think that he was having a rough time adjusting. He wasn't new to the culture.. after all, he had lived in the country for many years, and his father was British! There was just something.. different here.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:
RavenClaw CommonRoom Left_bar_bleue99/100RavenClaw CommonRoom Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: RavenClaw CommonRoom   RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:39 pm

Cho Who was struggling with a mound of homework decided to take a break from her charms essay she threw her quil on to the desk and looked up on the table next to her was a unfamiliar face it must be that new transfer student everyone was talking about she smiled it was weird having a new student partway throught the year Oh well . she looked back over to him he looked lonely she wasn't sure wether to introduce herself what if he didn't want to be disturb mayb she'd be better off finishing her pile of work ... but then again he needed someone to help him out in the end she shifted her self from her seat grab her pile and headed over to his table
"do you mind if I sit here she asked him"
Back to top Go down
Lasse Mablethorpe

Lasse Mablethorpe

Character sheet
Health:
RavenClaw CommonRoom Left_bar_bleue100/100RavenClaw CommonRoom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RavenClaw CommonRoom   RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Startled, Lasse looked up from his letter. He attempted to stutter out a greeting, but he was taken aback by the fact that someone had actually started said something to him.

Lasse stood up and enthusiastically said, "No, I don't mind.. please.. take a seat!" He pulled his things into order so there was room for the girl. Lasse extended his hand and said, "My name is Lasse... Lasse Mablethrope. It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: RavenClaw CommonRoom   RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 pm

Cho sat down placing her books on the table she shook his hand "I'm Cho Chang its a pleasure to meet you" She smiled at him "so your from Finland whats it like there" Cho really wasn't intrested in Finland she just needed something to use as a conversation starter she smiled again she hoped she wasnt scaring him .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RavenClaw CommonRoom   RavenClaw CommonRoom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RavenClaw CommonRoom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry :: Castle :: Houses :: Ravenclaw House-
Jump to: