Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Vote_lcapAlone (Open, anyone can join!) Voting_barAlone (Open, anyone can join!) Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Vote_lcapAlone (Open, anyone can join!) Voting_barAlone (Open, anyone can join!) Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Alone (Open, anyone can join!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 am

Hermione was liking school so far. She woke up this morning and wanted to get some fresh air. She decided that a stroll along the lake would be perfect for her. She walked out of her dorm and through the portrait. She headed down the long steps of stairs and down a couple of corridors. She headed through the fields toward the lake.

Once she reached the lake she decided to sit down and listen to the beautiful sound of the water rushing to the lakeside and slithering back. She loved the sound of birds chirping over her head. She decided to take of her shoes and roll up her jeans and let the water run on to her hot feet. It was rather hot today so she decided to go ahead and roll up her white sleeves from her white collared shirt. She hoped someone might just come by. She really wanted to make a friend and she hoped today would be the day.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: (I'll join in)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 am

The sun shined brilliantly down onto the blades of grass as they still carried a bit of the morning dew, making the thick green shimmer all the brighter as though specks of glitter were tossed about. In France she was often used to her long walks along the school's edges to take in the beauty the place held. She treated Hogwarts no differently. She had been out wandering the grounds a touch longer than perhaps Hermione had been, but had taken a different route which made her path stretched further until reaching the end point.

Staring over the lake she then found a curious thing; another person sitting in wait while looking over the water. Taking her steps slowly and cautiously the last thing she wanted to do was intrude on someone's privacy, but it never hurt to introduce herself to say the least. "Umm." Attempting to get the word from a long list. Being transfered rather quickly left her little time to practice on her English. Soon enough though she plucked the words she was looking for from her mind. "'Ello. Are you 'Ermione Granger?" Her accent thick and noticable, but she made no apologies for it. These days it was hard not to be noticed as the friends of Harry Potter's and members of his misadventures of the most dangerous sort. "My name is Sophie Denton." Making proper introductions, feeling it rude to not do so.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:20 pm

OOC: Luckily enough for Draco, he is able to go xD

Shufflinf his feet a little as he made his way up out of the Dungeons Draco decided that he had a while before he had to be up on the Seventh Floor Corridor. Once reaching the Entrance Hall he strode over towards the Large Oak Front doors, jerking them open and giving a small smile for a few moments as he slipped through the doors. His smile was replaced by a Smirk as he spotted Hermione Granger, the Gryffindor Muggle who hung around with Ron Weasley and Harry Potter.

Slowly making his way over towards her, Draco cleared his throat as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Well well well look who it is." He said in his usual snarl while he watched her with his Grey pericing eyes. Clearing his throat he glanced towards the other Girl who seemed familar.
"Oh look, the Mud-Blood has a Friend!" He added while he rolled his eyes a little forcing his eyes back towards Hermione. Draco loved annoying anyone who wasn't in Slytehrin, partically Muggle-Borns, and seeing as Hermione was a Gryffindor and everyone knew that Gryffindor and Slytehrin hated each other the most and that Draco Malfoy didn't get along with Harry Potter and his friends, he didn't really care for the others unless they stuck up for Hermione, Ron or Harry.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:38 pm

((i don't mind Tonks, you can if you please))

"Oh, hi! I am Hermione Granger, it is nice to meet you," she said as she was standing up. "I like your accent, where are you from," she asked. She looks really nice she thought. As she was saying this Draco Malfoy was walking up. "At least I have a decent friend," she said. She got her wand and put it behind her back ready to defend herself. She really hated it when he called her a mudblood.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 am

REMOVED
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 am

(I mind!... No, not really. Come on in and join the chaotic fun!)

OLD POST: "It is nice to meet you 'Ermione." She said with a soft smile, reaching her hand out to shake the brunette's hand. Before their hands could meet in a final act of their introduction, another boy came storming in. The term mudblood rang loud and clear into her ears. Her family, while she was considered pure blood, did have muggle parents in the outlying branches of the tree. However, much unlike Hermione she kept her composure, perhaps because it didn't strike her as hard. ( New part here) With Hermione's wand suddenly flung from the hand she made a sudden lean back to avoid it, not wanting to be jabbed in the eye by a flying wand. It brushed by her nose just barely.

(Where I made the snip, for reference) But instead she placed two fingers on Hermione's wrist, urging her to keep it down as she didn't want the girl to be found provoking a fight, it was just as bad as casting the first spell of the fight. (End snipped section)

"And you are? My name is Sophie Denton." She had a hint of who he was, but it was more of a stab at the ego to pretend as though she'd never heard of him. The platnium hair was almost a dead give away naturally, but again, better to treat him as a no-body than to boost his ego by letting him know his name precedes him. Yes, she felt this would make her introduction seem more calm and soft than a brash outburst... and pop a hole in his balloon. With no one to provoke he was merely showing his own agression. If he had any common sense between his ears he'd see the tactic and either meet it or walk away.

Then came the addition of Pansy, a girl she had recognized draped around Draco's arm a time or two, or flanking Draco's sides along with the two, almost ophish creatures called Crab and Goyla. She gave her the same, soft smile as she did to Draco. "'Ello, I am Sophie Denton, as I seem to be introducing myself to many new faces today. My I ask your name as well?" She hoped to Merlin that Hermione picked up on what she was attempting to do. The last thing she wanted was to be caught in the middle of a small battlefield as she was anything but prepared for a wizard's duel.

Edit: Damn, caught ahead. Okay, I'll change my post, give me ooooone moment.

Last edited by Sophie Denton on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:43 am

Bloody hell she thought. Pansy Parkinson had just joined the conversation. Plus, to make thind=gs worse she was now wandless. She reached her hand around to Sophie's waist and got her wand as Pansy was scooting closer to her 'love'. She got her wand a flicked it behind her back and Hermione's wand flew back to her hand. She then returned Sophie's wand. She then put her own wand back in her pocket where it wouldn't escape. "What do you care," she asked. She stepped forward to protect Sophie a little. She really wanted to punch Draco again, but she might not get to with Pansy big fat butt in the way.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Left_bar_bleue30/100Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:03 am

Tonks you cannot rp more than one character at one, being Tonks and Pansy.. sorry there is one that needs to make a bio, be unfait to them..
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:10 am

((I understand))

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

(Awww Come on Remus. She's not hurting anyone. If a Pansy ever signs up and wants to come into the room I'm sure she'd step back.)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:19 am

(There is a pansy on here but she is somewhat inactive, in my opinion which is why I thought I could play her. Actually I played her before the other person signed up. David is right. Just forget it. I will only be Tonks for now on.)
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:23 am

(*Pouty face* Okay. Well, hope to RP with you in other areas Tonks!)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:29 am

(Trust me, you will. If you want me to create a private or an open for all thread just message me asking. I love making threads.)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:43 am

(I would like that)
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Left_bar_bleue30/100Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:50 am

One canon and one non canon each, I have run a lot of hp sites and this turns out to be the fairest way of doing it as there is onlt a limited number of canons, I know its annoying, but there are so many people joining now, its wonderful.. there are lots of areas too and we are all happy for you all to join them, I hope understand.. if a canon is really needed and there is none signed up [even as inactive.. as I will give them 2 weeks to come on] you can Owl me to let me know what you are planning to do, otherwise I could mistake it for rule breaking, thats all . I am a fair admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone (Open, anyone can join!)   Alone (Open, anyone can join!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone (Open, anyone can join!)
Page 1 of 1