Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Vote_lcapVacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Voting_barVacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Vote_lcapVacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Voting_barVacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 am

Ooc: I will be playing Ginny in this one. Ginny's family left her in charge of the house while they took a vacation to Egypt for a month. She refused to go so they finally let her stay home. She invited Harry over and they have been spending every afternoon together.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Left_bar_bleue100/100Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:07 am

Ginny said goodbye to her Mother and father and waited for the flying car to dissapear before she rushed upstairs and changed into a light purple blouse and light blue tight fitting jeans. She kept her shoes off but brushed her long hair and even applied the tiniest ammount of makeup. When all of this was complete she brushed her teeth for the third time this morning and put a fourth cinamon stick of chewing gum into her mouth. She didn't want to talk to Harry with horrid breathe, she thought as she walked over to the telephone, picked it up and slowly dialed Harry Potter's phone number in eager hopes of inviting him over.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:26 am

Harry had been at Grimmauld place for a while, he had purchased a mobile not that long ago for muggle purposes after Hermione's encouragement and had given his number to his friends. He sighed slightly, wondering about the kitchen alone though no doubt Kreacher would be nearby since he often was. A frown crossed Harry's features as he heard his mobile ring and brought it was from his pocket, grimacing as he looked down to the screen. He wasn't really good with muggle items though was trying his best, although he had been brought up with them, he had never had a mobile or anything of the sort. Jumping, he raised the phone causious to his ears and turned his head to the side. "Hello?" He tried softly, he wasn't yet used to it and the twins had kept ringing him for laughs, simply pranking him at times, Ron had been his bad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 am

"Hello Harry. I am sure you have heard that my family is vacationing in Egypt for about a month and I am here alone so I was just wondering if...maybe you would like to..." She swallowed and took a breathe "Give me company for the afternoon?" Her eyes closed and her fingers crossed as she prayed for Harry to come. She hadn't seen him in a while because she was always spending time with Dean Thomas, that is until she broke up with him for catching him flirting with a girl from Hufflepuff. Now she was back and she missed Harry dearly. She was curious to see if he had gotten any different from the last time she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 pm

His lips curved upwards into a warm smile as he reconginzed the voice, his emerald eyes gazing dreamily for a second before he came back to life with a happy sigh. God, surely he sounded like a moron sighing happily on the phone? "Hey Gin." He whispered, his tone gentle. Hearing her request, the smile turned into a grin as he bowed his head forwards, nodding hurriedly not caring that Ginny couldn't see him. "Ron mentioned it, I'm rather surprised you were left alone." Harry admitted, chuckling softly. "I would love to." He stated truthfully, he had missed Ginny too, he loved her inside and he knew he wanted to be with her, if only things weren't so complicated. "I'll be there soon, I just need to change." He added, knowing he was in no fit state to see a potential girlfriend at the second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Ginny wanted to squeal but she quickly said "Okay. See you then." Before hanging up and then letting out a small "Yes!" She then saw the house- mess everywhere. She sighed, got her wand from the couch and waved it over the entire house. Things started forming in order again. Trash was picked off from the ground into the trash bin in the kitchen, blankets where folded by themselves and laid over arm chairs, the yogurt that Ron dropped that seeped into the carpet-the one Mrs. Weasley worked an hour on getting out- refilled itself and went into the refridgorator. This was a trick she learned from Dumbledor her first year at Hogwarts. He had taken one look at Ron and the twins and talked to her about how boys are always messy and so such.

She ran up the stairs, getting a book to read while she waited and she sat down on the chair in front of the window, tucking her feet under her and starting to read. The light shone through the window highlighting her eyes, skin and hair.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Left_bar_bleue30/100Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:44 am

Tread Locked

One person is allowed.. ONE canon and ONE non canon character, specially not when they are on another characters accound, sorry
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)   Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation Time (For Me and Harry Only!)
Page 1 of 1