Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Girls Day Out Vote_lcapGirls Day Out Voting_barGirls Day Out Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Girls Day Out Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Girls Day Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Girls Day Out Left_bar_bleue100/100Girls Day Out Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:15 am

Hermione and Nymphadora have an idea to go out and have some girl time. Like shopping, flying, flirting with cute guys and so such. They are going to have so much fun, going to various places to look at cute things or make fun of ugly worthless things. Just being girls! Nymphadora does look at Hermione like a younger sister, after all.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:18 am

Nymphadora looked both ways before quickly crossing the street. She knocked on Hermione's door to her muggle house and made her hair a natural blonde color before taking off her cloak to reveal a tight purple top and jeans with boots, although she still wore her gloves. She waited impatiently for a response to her knock, looking around the street every few seconds as if a burgalar would snatch her up. She hated being in the muggle part of the world. Not because she hated muggles, but because they looked at her like she was a freak show with four hands. She felt a bit nervous, especially since it was the daytime.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

Hermione woke up early this morning and got a delicious breakfast. She had a omelet with bacon. She used a magic spell to get the egg cooking and all of the rest of the time the omelet took care of itself. She got dressed in some jeans and a blue t-shirt. She was laying in her bed reading a book when she heard a knock on the door. "Hey mom and dad I've got it," she yelled her parents went upstairs like they practiced (they practiced when they heard the door because it might be Voldemort). She took out her wand and slowly opened the door.

"Oh, its you Tonks," she said with a sigh of relief. "I thought it was someone else at the door," she said. "Come in." she said gesturing to the inside of the house. She knew how other people looked at her weird. She put her wand back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 am

Tonks smiled at Hermione but continued looking at the street until she was inside. Then she looked around the house while walking slowly to one of the chairs. She stumbled as usual but then straightened herself up, looking at what she tripped on curiously. The edge of the rug. She sat down on the chair nervously and said "So, hermione. How is your day? I hope I didn't interupt anything." She said very quietly as if a million people were trying to eavesdrop. She did not feel comfortable in other houses except the Burrow. Usually if she had to go somewhere Remus or Alastor was there with her so she wasn't so nervous but it was just herself this time.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 am

Hermione tried to hide a smile whenever Tonks tripped on her rug. But quickly lost her smile whenever Tonks sat in a chair. "My day has been o.k. No, you didn't interupt me," she said politely. She sat down in a chair in front of her. "How has your day been," she asked. She truly wanted to know why Tonks was there, but she wasn't rude enough to ask. She liked what she was wearing today. She was actually wearing muggle clothes! Her hair was blond today, and that was very different. She looks very nervous she thought.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am

"Well, I have been fine. Last night, Remus kind of emplied that he was embarrassed of me. Well, that is how he is acting anyway. I need your help. Your girl help. You seem pretty popular and you are definitley beautiful so I was wondering if you could possibly make me more...attractive looking. Remus wants an older sophisticated acting woman, and I want to be that but I can't because that is not how I act. I know you are only a young woman but you act like you are my age so I was just wondering if we could go..." She gulped "Shopping."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 am

"Oh my gosh, we con so go shopping. Thanks for the compliment," she said. She walked over to her coat hanger and picked up her jacket and put it on. She also grabbed her purse. "Did you bring any muggle money? Oh, that doesn't matter come on," she said. She grabbed her hand and began walking out the door "I will be right back mom and dad," she said as they were walking out the door. Once they were outside she said "what do you want to look for first," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:36 am

"I do not know...I just need a new look. Look at me! I look like I am eighteen!" She said, looking down at her clothing as they made there way across the street. She continued looking at her shirt and groaning. She wished she could just read Remus's mind, just once to see what he was actually looking for in a woman. "I heard that muggles have things called Boardwalks that have small shops and arcades on them. Should we look there first?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

"O.k, I know where the perfect Boardwalk is," she said. " I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way about ron.....," she stopped quickly when she realized what she had just said. "Anyway, we need to take the trolley to 18 Greek Street, London," she said looking at a piece of paper. She too wished she knew what Ron liked in a girl.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:12 am

"Ron? Ronald Weasley? He doesn't seem like he knows how to treat a woman, in my opinion. Then again I might be wrong." She said before nodding and walking down the street with Hermione. "I mean there is no shame in having a crush but I just don't want you getting dissapointed if you actually date him and he turns out to be not what you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:22 am

"I know what you mean," she sighed. She waited by the trolley sign with Tonks. "Anyway, I really like him, but I don't think he likes me," she said. While she said this she was thinking about what color dress and make up would look good on her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:29 am

"Well, I think we should have a girls day today. Just me and you. We can shop, we can gossip, we can talk about boys. And maybe I can see the life of muggles." She said, shrugging as the trolley half-full of people arrived. She climbed on board and held her hand out to Hermione to help her up the steep steps. Everyone stared at Tonks with her abstract vibrant blonde hair color and her odd punkish clothes. She hated it when people did that. That was the only outfit she had that looked the closest to normal. Then one of the boys down the row smiled at Hermione and whispered something to his friend who also looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:37 am

"I would really like that," she said. As she and Tonks stepped onto the trolley she noticed two really cute boys looking and talking about her. She sat down next to Tonks facing the two boys who continued looking at her. So, Tonks what do you want to look for first? Make-up, dresses, shirts, pants, or shoes," she asked. She knew what to look for. "What are you looking at," she asked a couple of people staring at Tonks disgustingly.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:43 am

"I am not big on makeup but I guess if it will make Remus want to be closer to me then, Makeup first. Not a lot though. It feels like I have goop on my face." She then saw Hermione defending her and she said "Thanks. Hey, those boys are talking about you. You should go sit next to them. If you had a boyfriend it would make Ron awfully jealous." She said, smiling. Hermione was always like a little sister. Her and Ginny were like Tonks only family. Tonks didn't like anyone in her actual family because they all followed the dark lord, except for Sirius but since he was gone now, she turned to the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:56 am

"I know how you feel," she said. "Hey, your welcome," she said. "We have ten more stops before ours, so would you care if i went to go sit with them," she asked. She looked over at the two cute boys. I wonder if they are wizards she thought to herself.

((is anyone going to play one of the boys, or is that against the rules?))
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:10 am

Nymphadora pushed Hermione "Go! Go sit with them. Be a girl." She said, knudging her on the arm with her elbow.

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 am

(Been reading your posts, and I think that if they're temporary NPC types that it will matter.)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am

(It will? What do u mean NPC???)
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 am

(NPC, Non-Playable(or Player) Character. Kind of like those guys you see standing around in RPGs who just give information or a quest or something. Yes they're part of the story but they aren't really there for the long haul, at least not most of them. I mean, you've been RPing a crowd so I don't think it will hurt to RP a few guys to linger around them for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 am

Hermione got up and walked toward the two boys. "Hello, I am Hermione," she said.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 am

"See you later," she said to the boys. She walked back and rejoined Tonks. "Check it out," she said. She showed Tonks a phone number. "I can call them on a muggle cell phone," she said. They sat together for a while. Until there stop came up. "Here is our stop she said. She waved to the two boys and walked of the trolley pulling her hand along. "So, pick a store," she said to Tonks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Day Out   Girls Day Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls Day Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: