Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
The rise of the dark lord Vote_lcapThe rise of the dark lord Voting_barThe rise of the dark lord Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
The rise of the dark lord Vote_lcapThe rise of the dark lord Voting_barThe rise of the dark lord Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
The rise of the dark lord Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

The rise of the dark lord

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
The rise of the dark lord Left_bar_bleue100/100The rise of the dark lord Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:25 am

Ooc: This will take place during the Half Blood Prince. Harry and Dumbledor just found the fake corcrux of voldemort and they just came back to the castle. Meanwhile Draco is helping the death eaters to come out of the vanishing cabinet, which name I forgot. This will mostly involve Harry, Dumbledor, Me, Snape, and Draco but others are welcome.

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:
The rise of the dark lord Left_bar_bleue100/100The rise of the dark lord Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:28 am

Bellatrix walked with the other few death eaters to the vanishing cabinet that had been recieving messages or small tthings from their trustworthy ally Draco Malfoy. She waved her wand across the latch and opened the door to see nothing. She sighed. He was supposed to send something by now to let them know when it was time to come to hogwarts. She closed it and turned to the others "Not yet. Give the boy time. He will come through, believe me." She grinned mischeiviously with a smirk.

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:07 pm

OOC: The object is called Vanishing Cabniet

Looking around himself slowly as he saw the deserted corridor's Draco had the strangest feeling he was being followed. Rubbing the back of his neck a little he pulled at his School tie as he slowly made his way up towards the Seventh Floor Corridor. Right now, Draco wished he had never joined the Death Eaters and made himself become a part of this, but it was too late, and unless he wanted his Parents killed he was going to have to obey the Dark Lord.

Reaching the Seventh Floor Corridor, Draco walked to the part where the Room of Requirement would be and chewed on his bottom lip a little. Closing his eyes he walked back and forth three times while he thought of what he needed the most, and sure enough the door appeared. Gulping a little, Draco had and apple in his hand, which he tossed up into the air catching it a few seconds later. Walking into the room, he made his way over towards the large object which was covered with a sheet, hastily tugging it off he watched the cabniet, his grey eyes full of worry and fear. Opening the Cabniet, he placed the apple into it, waiting for a couple of seconds before shutting the door and removing his wand, muttering the spell.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 pm

She heard a small sound inside the vanishing cabinet and she looked at each of her fellow deatheater's faces with a raised eyebrow. "See? What did I tell you!" She snapped proudly before re-opening the door. She laughed soflty when she saw the apple before reaching down to get it. She threw it up in the air and caught it, repeating the action three more times.

She bit into the apple and chewed on it while turning the apple around in her hand. "An apple? You can not be serious! Bellatrix, why must you tell us to trust this boy?" One of the deatheaters said (if that is powerplaying I am sorry.) Bellatrix glared at him and spit the apple peice she chewed on at him before putting the apple back into the vanishing cabinet. "He will do the job the dark lord tells him and I am almost certain if he doesn't listen to any of you twits, he will listen to me. Have you seen the look on Lucius's face when Draco became a death eater? He was so proud of him. Do you want to ruin that?"

Bellatrix rolled her eyes before turning to the vanishing cabinet, closing and locking it before taking her wand from her pocket and waving it over the cabinet, muttering the spell that sent it back to hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Yaxley was watching the whole time. A bloody apple she thought. "Thats it?," he asked. This is ridiculous. "He is obviously not ready," she said. He was being very impatient with boy. He really wanted to go to Hogwarts already. Why must they wait? Why can't they just hop into the cabinet and have Draco open the door.

He scratched his neck. He looked out the window to make sure no one was looking then shut the curtains.

OOC: sorry it is short, i am learning.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:13 pm

"Yaxley, do not start with me." Bellatrix snapped, turning back around to face him. "Draco can take as long as he wants. And when it is time, he has promised to send a white bird. Then we will send a black bird back. That was the plan from the start." She sighed and pushed him to the side, moving past him. She walked over to the large chair and sat down in it, tucking her legs underneath her and pushing her curly hair behind her ear, thinking. The Fools. How dare they insult my nephew in front of me! Draco will come through...won't he?...
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Draco stood there as he twiddled his wand over his fingers again and again while he waited nervously. He loved his Aunt Bellatrix and was really close with her though sometimes even Draco found her Scary, and he was her nephew. Hearing a click he watched as the handle of the Cabneit started to turn, a small smile pulling up at his lips. Clicking into place, he pulled open the cabniet and picked up the apple, scanning the peice which had been eaten. Throwing it into the air again he slowly nodded his head, a small satisfied look upon his face.

Draco knew that he couldn't stay up here for too long as he did have other things to do, plus he knew that a few people would get suspicious but he didn't really care about that, all he cared for was to try and get his duty done properly, as he did not what to disapoint the Dark Lord. Pulling up the sleve of his Jumper, his Cold Grey eyes stayed upon the Dark Mark, watching as the snake slivered through the Mouth of the Skull. After a few more moments Draco turned on his heel, throwing the apple into a bin on his way out of the room.

OOC: Don't worry, I'll skip to next time of him using the Cabniet in the next comment.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:19 pm

"I am sorry Bellatrix," he said apologetically. He actually had a crush on her. And he also didn't want to get on her bad side because she was really close with Lord Voldemort. He walked over to stand by her side. "I can be very impatient sometime, and that can get the best of me," she said. He waved his black hair to the side and crossed his arms as if guarding Bellatrix.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 pm

"I am getting impatient with you. The dark lord picked Draco himself! He chose him as a death eater. He chose him to join us. Do you doubt the Dark Lord?" She hissed through her teeth at Yaxley. She had gotten very angry now. Nobody insulted the Dark Lord or Draco. Draco actually came second to Lord Voldemort. Narcissa and Lucius trusted Bellatrix to take care of Draco and make sure he didn't get hurt by the other death eaters, which Bellatrix argued with them that Draco could protect himself and that he wasn't a little boy anymore. Bellatrix snapped her fingers and they left, going to their seperate homes.

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:42 pm

The next time that Draco visited the Cabniet, it had been a little while seeing as he he had been really busy, and this was the First Time in ages that he had finally been able to come here and try again. Picking up the Bird which was in the cage opposite the Room he needed, he started to pace again infront of the wall watching as the door appeared.

Smiling a little as he entered the room he pulled at the ragged sheet which covered the Fanishing Cabniet opening the door again and placing the bird inside. This tim when he removed his wand, he didn't say the spell aloud he said it over and over again in his mind. Something his Aunt Bellatrix had taught him. Before he had said the spell he could hear movement in his side of the cabinet, but now the spell had been done, the movement had stopped the bird obviously must be in the other Cabienet.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Bellatrix was surrounded by Yaxley and three other death eaters. This time she knew she had to keep the group smaller then usual. She watched outside the window of the Lestrange Manor while the others waited in the main room. She watched as all the lights of the houses surrounding turned off and all the cars and people on the street dissapeared before she walked outside and ran to the place that they held the Vanishing Cabinet. As soon as she opened the door she could hear a bird chirping loudly from inside the cabinet and she squealed, clapping her hands together. "It is time!" She sang, skipping happily to the vanishing cabinet. She opened it and the white bird flew out, looking scared. Bellatrix pointed to the cage with a little black bird in it. "Yaxley! Get the bird." She then turned towards the open cabinet and even though she knew nobody could hear her she said softly "We are coming for you dear Draco." Before laughing deeply. She had been waiting for this moment for weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Yaxley ran to the bird and got the bird and ran back to Bellatrix and gave her the bird. "Here you are Bellatrix," he said.He handed the bird over and watched her. He stood there by himself and watched curiously. He also watched the other Death Eater's. They were standing in amazement, they must have never seen anything like it either.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 pm

She smiled at the little black bird and placed it inside the Vanishing Cabinet. She closed the door and locked it, waiting. Seconds later the bird dissapeared and she re-opened the Vanishing Cabinet to find it empty. She opened the door so the Death Eaters could enter before saying "After you." To all of them, smiling and laughing deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Taking a few steps back from the object he placed his hands into his pockets before he senthis eyes around the room woundering who was at Borgin and Burkes right now. Draco knew that his Aunt would be there but he didn't know who else, though he had a feeling Firnir Greyback could possibly be there, as he was there the time Draco Malfoy had been at Borgin and Burkes himself, to check out that Vanishing Cabinet.

Looking towards the thing all of a sudden he frowned a little it was as if he could hear his Aunt. He knew that they would be coming soon, which was good as he then could get on with what he wanted to do. Clearing his throat a little he looked towards his feet for a few moments. Why did he have to be the one to Kill Dumbledore? He knew that when he had joined the Death Eaters he would have to do some pretty insane things..and he knew that the Dark Lord had only wanted him to join to really Punish his Father for being caught in the First Place.

Hearing the familar clicking noise Draco walked over towards the Cabinet and opened it, jumping a little as he saw the Black Bird, which was motionless. Picking it up slowly, he all of a sudden felt nervous. Knowing that his Aunt would be here sometime soon he slowly made his way towards the door, he would rather Kill Dumbledore alone.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm

((We need dumbledor in here. I will invite him. But I want to continue the roleplay and I can't without Draco finding Albus and threatening him and all that so I will go send him a PM.))
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:31 pm

(( See, problem is, I have a bad feeling that the Snape on this site is not exactly active. And when Albus dies here, it's only for this thread, I'm also going to get Harry to come in here... So I'll begin it but I would ask nobody else posts until Harry does, then we can continue it as it would only really work with Harry there. ))

Albus and Harry were on the Astronomy Tower. "I need Severus... Harry... fetch Professor Snape." He was weezing deeply. The Potion had forced him to relive terrible memories and make him feel limitless burning and be dehydrates "Quickly!" he said. As Harry started to walk, Albus heard voices coming mainly from down the stairs.

"Stop," he whispered and listened more carefully. There was a echoing cackle and Albus murmered something under his breath. "Do you remember the conditions on which I took you? They still stand."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Harry was horrified, he had made Dumbledore keep drink the potion, which he still didn't know what had done to him and his headmaster had continued to trust him and dirnk like an obedient child. The events at the cave had been terrifying. He could remember the Inferi, the lake and the small island, even the smell of the sea. Dumbledore was weak, he could see that and the guilt was there, inside his throat, clogging up his airways, what had he done? Had Dumbledore brought him, simply so he could force feed him something which was excrucaiting. He had to be brave though, but hearing Dumbledore request for him to kill him had pulled his insides part. Now Dumbledore was asking for Professor Snape of all people, not Madam Pomfrey as he had suggested. About the protest, he gulped, if Severus Snape is what Dumbledore needed then it's who he would have to get.

Harry started to drag his feet slowly before hearing him and hurriedly quickened it, remembering that he could stay below as it was best, he froze abruptly as he heard his request and turned his head, his emerald eyes wide with fear and confusion. "Sir...please..what is...going on?" Harry tried to ask though remembered his promise, he looked to the old withered face, swallowed and nodded, agreeing before again down the secret side of the Astromnoy tower.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

"Put on your Cloak, do it now!" he called, louder than his usual, calm demeanor. As Harry did so there was a loud bang (with a call of Expelliarmus and the door below them flew open. The cloak was on Harry and Dumbledore twitched his wand. "Be silent," Dumbledore whispered loud enough for Harry to hear just as there was a pop and Dumbledore's wand flew out of his hand over the railings of the Astronomy Tower.

As the disarmer grew closer, Dumbledore looked calm, he showed no signs of panic or distress although he was still extremely pale from the effects of the Potion. "Good evening, Draco," he said as Draco walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 am

Draco walked as qickly as he could as he could towards the Astomany Tower chewing on his bottom lip, he could not believe he was actually going to do this but then again..he had too. Rounding the corner he looked around himself before taking out his wand and pointing it towards Dumbledore, fear certain on his face. Looking towards him he frowned a little.
"W-Who were you talking to? I jeard voices!" He managed to stammer, as his Cold Grey eyes galnced around him again, trying to see if he could see anyone else. He knew he didn't have time, that he was going to have to kill him now, before his Aunt and the other Death Eater's came, it would be easier if he killed Dumbledore on his own.

OOC: I go on Holiday today and come back on the 29th, so I don't know when I'll next be on. Probably when I come back unless I can get a Computer.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 am

Bellatrix and the others had finally locked themselves inside the vanishing cabinet. "Shhh." She said, putting one finger over her mouth before waving her wand over the opposite door. The handle very slowly opened and she kicked it open as her and the others climbed out of the vanishing cabinet. As Bellatrix looked around the room the same smile she had when she murdered people slipped across the face.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm

"I often find, in my old age, that I talk to myself. After a nice stroll outside, I get slightly tipsy," he said, implying he had been drinking. He was smiling. "Are you working alone, tonight, Draco? Are you alone?" Albus asked. He did not look to Harry, for fear of giving away Harry's position and putting his life in jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 am

A small frown broke over Draco's face at Dumbledore's reply, slowly looking around himself he glanced behind him sighing a little. What was he doing, he had to do this now! Turning back to Albus he kept his wand raised, waiting for him to take out his wand and shoot a spell at him.
"Well...does it matter wheather I'm here alone or not?" He snapped a little while he watched the old man closely not taking his eyes from him.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 am

Albus smiled, "It may well do, Draco." He did not seem to hold Draco in contempt in any way, shape or form. "It may matter very much so, if you have brought Death Eaters into my school tonight, which, the Dark Mark above the very tower we stand in would so indicate and play in the way of sence. Or would it just be a - ruse - to bring me to the Astronomy Tower where you would be able to complete the task that Lord Voldemort has set for you?"

Albus sat on the floor, although still in pain from the Potion he looked very calm and well-placed, showing no obvious signs of pain, injury, stress or panic. "You aren't a killer, Draco," Albus said, speaking calmly with empathy heard in his voice. "You do not have to become one
."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:46 pm

Draco shook his head slowly from side to side while he listened to Dumbledore lowering his wand for a couple of seconds while he allowed himself to think for a few moments.
"He chose me! He wouldn't of chose me if he didn't want me!" Draco hissed as he pulled up the sleves of his black long but thin coat to revel the Dark Mark imprinted on his lower arm.

He knew the real reason why he had been chosen though, it was to punsih his Father for getting captured and not doing his task properly. What was a better way then to punish them? Use their sons in dangerous tasks which could mean they could get killes..their was no better way. Gulping a little as he felt himself getting nervous he raised his wand again.
"You see, I have to do this! I have to kill you..otherwise he will kill me.." He got quieter and quieter as the sentence went on, talking in a whisper by the end of the sentence, his face screwing up a little as he looked like he was going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:44 pm

A loud laugh echoed through the room seconds before Bellatrix walked into it. She walked up behind the blonde boy and whispered. "Good job Draco." She walked around and stood beside him, raising her wand to Dumbledore as well. "Hello, Albus. I really don't want Draco killing you, because I want to do it. But, The dark lord will get angry if anyone but Draco does it. We don't want him mad, do we?" She laughed quietly before turning to Draco and putting a hand on his shoulder. "You know the spell...All you have to do is kill him and nobody else. Come on Dear Draco, I know you can do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The rise of the dark lord   The rise of the dark lord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The rise of the dark lord
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry :: Grounds :: Hagrid's Hut-
Jump to: