Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Vote_lcap*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Voting_bar*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Vote_lcap*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Voting_bar*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater   *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:03 am

Full name: Yaxley (first name unknown)
Nickname(s): Yax
Date of Birth: July 6, 1975
Blood Status: Pure-blood

Job: His job and his life is serving the Dark Lord.
Wand: 12 in. Dragon Heartstring Ebony
That tells you his fingers are long and very thin, sort of claw like but they are soft and strong. He holds his wand loosley but it is almost impossible to pull the wand from his hand without using the wand removal curse.

Ebony is dark and rough, which will probably be like his personality. He got the Ebony from his grandfathers ancient Ebony bookshelf.

Dragon Heartstring means he can make all three unforgivable curses with ease and hexes perfectly. Dragon heartstring core is extremely evil and dark. Most death eaters have it on their
wands.

All about Yaxley himself:
Yaxley served Lord Voldemort as a Death Eater during the First and Second Wizarding Wars. At the height of the latter, when Voldemort was in control of the Ministry of Magic, Yaxley became the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. He is known only by his surname and is described as having hard, brutal features and an unpleasant smile.

Magical Abilities and Skills: Imperius Curse - Yaxley was powerful in the use of the Imperius Curse, being able to keep Pius Thicknesse under his control throughout the entire war, who as head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, must have been a powerful wizard.

There is not a lot of information on Yaxley. I just like the role and things he does in the seventh book.

OOC:I am still in the process of fixing it, what do u think so far?

Last edited by Yaxley on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Left_bar_bleue100/100*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater   *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:52 am

Yaxley does not own “an Elder Wand”, and remember to include a disclaimer when you copy from other websites for your description. Since the character is somewhat unknown, a certain amount (such as his name and age) can be made up by you.

Just wait until an Admin accepts you now; welcome to the website.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Left_bar_bleue100/100*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater   *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Look here for a list of wands:
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/magic/wands.html
Also, Ryan is right. The stuff you don't know about him you can make up. Like my character Bellatrix. Malfoy and her loathe each other in real life, but since I as a person thought Malfoy and Bellatrix would be awesome ally's, I put how much Bellatrix loves her nephew on my application. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:

PostSubject: Re: *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater   *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:33 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater   *Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Fixed : Yaxley A Death Eater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Welcome Board :: Character Creation :: Half Breed, Animagi, DE, OOTP registration :: Death Eater Application-
Jump to: