Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Vote_lcapEscape from Prison - Page 3 Voting_barEscape from Prison - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Vote_lcapEscape from Prison - Page 3 Voting_barEscape from Prison - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Escape from Prison

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
Escape from Prison - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Escape from Prison - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 pm

"You will not touch me." She snapped, throwing a book from the side table at his head with a thump. "The only reason I am letting you step into my house is because I pity your weakness. You would have died out there in the forbidden forest because you wouldn't know where to go. I couldn't let the Dark Lord lose the only other ally that stayed true to him when he fell." She said, rolling her eyes. "He would never forgive me. Besides, he needs all the followers he can find at this point."
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: Escape from Prison   Escape from Prison - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Yaxley slumped back to the stairs and waited impatiently for the Malfoys to arrive. If they didn't arrive soon he might go after them. He was really tired at this point. It showed in his eyes but he tried to hied it. He looked at her. And then the door. It had already past two hours and they still weren't there and he was really tired by now and his legs began to hurt. He didn't dare show her. He wanted to prove to her he was worthy.

OOC: Sorry it has been so long! I haven't had internet!
Back to top Go down

Escape from Prison
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Azkaban-
Jump to: