Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Pure Hatred Vote_lcapPure Hatred Voting_barPure Hatred Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Pure Hatred Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Pure Hatred

Go down 
+4
Yaxley
Draco Malfoy
Lily-Evans
Bellatrix Lestrange
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
Pure Hatred Left_bar_bleue100/100Pure Hatred Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Ooc: Alrighty. This can include anybody except for students of hogwarts. Actually, scratch that. The only students of hogwarts allowed is Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy if you all do not mind. All adults allowed. Here is the plot (that Lily Evans made up). Lily Evans finds Bellatrix Lestrange and tries to be nice, but Bellatrix is of course mean back. So Lily tries to uncover what her problem is and slowly starts to realize that she is the same girl who killed Sirius and tried to kill her son, which of course makes her furious. So the two women go into sort of a fight-duel thing. Like I said, anyone is allowed but the only hogwarts students allowed are Harry and Draco.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Bellatrix walked around the fountain, looking at it closley. She imagined it blowing up along with the windows. Shards of glass ripping across the room and tearing up everything in sight. That would be interesting. She sat down and watched as the remainder of people used the floo network to leave. She stretched out her arms but fell into the fountain, becoming soaked with water. She slowly climbed out, looking like a dripping angry cat that was thrown into a bathtub. She muttered foul language to herself, thinking if the Dark Lord saw her now, what would he say. She saw a girl with fire red hair walk in from the floo network at the end of the hall and she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm

Lily sighed as she stepped out of the floor network, as she looked around herself a small smile upon he rlips, although as she saw the girl fall into the fountain a small slightly concerned frown creased her pale brow, as she hurried over toward the fountain and now the dripping girl that was standing there

"Oh my....are you ok Miss?"

she asked her curiously as she tried to think of a spell that would dry this dripping Lady. Concern was evidant in Lily's sweet voice, for she was a deeply caring person.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm

"What does it matter to you?" She hissed before ringing out her long black dress that her good friend Lucius bought her for her birthday. She was always very close to the Malfoy family. She thought of her nephew, Draco, while she tried drying off. She was curious to know what he was doing at this time. Probably bugging Harry Potter. She laughed quietly at the thought of this before running her fingers through her hair to shake some of the moisture off.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:11 pm

At that moment Draco also stepped out of the Floo Network, his Cold Grey eyes slowly looking around him while his Blonde Hair was finally not too long or not too short. Walking along a little he stopped as he saw his Aunt Bellatrix, but also saw the Girl with the Flame Read Hair.
"Aunt?" He called out as he placed his hands into his trouser pockets and slowly made his way over towards her, his gaze glancing towards the other Girl.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

"I was mearly being polite.....I meant no harm...I was mearly wondering if you were ok"

Lily remarked with a frown upon her brow, how could someone be so terribly rude, she hadnt heard Draco call his aunt as she stood there

"would you like some help?"

she offered despite the cruelness she had recieved, meaning help with drying her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 pm

"Don't touch me you cow!" She then heard a familiar dark voice. "Draco, hello dearest." Bellatrix said, without removing her glare from Lily. She shook her hair once more and walked over to meet Draco halfway, mostly wanting to get away from the odd girl. "Tell this strange girl to mind her own buisness." She snapped, pointing a long slender finger to the red haired girl before walking to the window to see her reflection in the glass as she primped her hair and face.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Draco slowly nodded his head and turned his body to face the Red Head a small frown coming up across his face. Pressing his lips together he observed her for a few moments, glancing towards them Very Familar Green eyes.
"Mind your own business! Now carry on to whereever you were going!" Draco snapped before turning to look towards his Aunt, watching her for a few moments as he didn't remove his hands from his pockets, keeping his hand on his wand.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Lily's jaw dropped open in disbelieve of Bellatrix's words as she stood there in utter shock,

"excuse me.."

she remarked as ehr eyes followed the woman, she stood there just utterly befoundered, as her eyes then glanced toward the blonde haired boy.

"i've never met anyone so rude"

she exclaimed as she hitched the skirt of her dress up with her hand and went to walk in the direction she had come.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:28 pm

Bellatrix laughed deeply and evily at the words of the red haired woman, thinking Draco was so entertaining when he snapped at someone. It was so different so see someone so young as he to act so mature. Just like his father, Draco was. Well, a few differences here and there but just as clever and commanding as Lucius. "I am just glad your father didn't see me like this. He would lecture me about how foolish and immature I am sometimes. Now you, however, do not critisize your own blood unless they truly deserve it. Which is why you always make such a good leader and a loyal ally. Tell me, how is your daddy doing lately? Hmm? Haven't seen him or Cissy within months." She said while fixing her hair before turning around and walking to the fountain again before sitting down on the edge, being careful not to fall in again after finally getting her hair dry. Her clothes where still damp however but drying slowly.

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Yaxley walked over to wear Lily was and stood behind her and watched her every move and thought it was funny watching her. "Hello Draco, Bellatrix, and Lilly," he snickered when he said Lily. She wasn't as beautiful as Bellatrix. Bellatrix was perfect for him but she is too much interested in the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

She then saw Yaxley and shouted "What are you doing here!? And don't you dare speak to Draco. You barely even know him." She growled, crossing her arms as her eyes became narrowed daggers.

She heard the girl speak her name and a wry smile crossed her thin pale pink lips. "So you have heard of me?" Before giggling evily. "Yes, Lestrange sadly. Had to marry some twit because it was expected of me." She rolled her eyes, thinking about the hideous face of Rodolphus Lestrange and how much she loathed him.

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

a sLily heard her name she frowned a little and turned her head, also hearing the name Bellatrix triggered soemthing within her

"Bellatrix?"

she repeated as she slowly turned herself back toward the pair, her gaze some what darkened as she glared slightly

"Bellatrix Lestrange"

she said once more as she began to walk toward her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 pm

The same Smirk which would usually be seen on Draco's Pale lips at Schoo appeared at his Aunt's Words. He walked over to the fountain and sat bside her, careful not to crease the Black Coat he was wearing.
"Father is alright. He has just gotten out of that Hell Hole, but he is doing fine. I swear when I get my hands on Potter.." He sneered though he knew he couldn't do anything as the Dark Lord wanted to keep him alive so he could kill him himself. He then thought for a few moments.
"Mother however wishes me not to do this. But she doesn't understand. Mother is scared that I will end up getting myself killed.." He muttered the last part while he slowly rolled his eyes, shaking his head from side to side gently.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 pm

"Cissy is just worried about you. I don't see why. You are a young adult now who can make decisions for himself and you have an aunt who will torture anyone who dares look at you the wrong way so your parents have no reason to worry. I think it's because they believe that I am some lunatic." She rolled her eyes before looking back at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

"I was in the neighborhood," he said. "Is something bothering you," he asked confused about her tone.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Lilly passed a little faster toward Bellatrix with her teeth clentched tightly together as her hands shot out and pushed Bellatrixs back into the fountain.

"You...are nothing but a coward Bellatrix Lastrange"

she said fiercly as she looke dot her with dark emerald eyes, was Lily crzy?...no-one would dare to touch Bellatrix in such away, let alone come anywhere near her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Bellatrix said to Yax "Yes, you are both-" She was about to say that he was bothering her but she was pushed into the fountain. She slowly and angrily got up, glaring feircly at Lily. "What did you just call me?" She hissed from behind Draco.

((For now on I am going to change Bellatrixs picture with her mood))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 pm

"I called you a Coward"

Lily almost growled, her tone very, very different from her sweet usual tone, it was clear she was angered, she was greeving for her good friend Sirius, and she was going to get revenge on the lunitic that killed him.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm

She let out a loud echoing evil laugh before taking out her wand and pointing it at Lily. "Listen, love, you do not want to mess with me. I have killed over sixteen people and if you don't shut your pretty little mouth, I will increase that number." She said in a low tone. She still stood in the fountain behind Draco.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

"You dotn scare me Bella..."

she mussed with a smirk upon her lips now, as her hands sneakily delved into her pocket in search of her own wand, although she would not yet pull it from its sleve.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:03 am

Yaxley watched in amusement. He watched Draco and he had a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 am

"I am not trying to scare you, I don't even know you!" She mused, using Draco's shoulder as a lever so she could climb over the fountain and out of the water before standing in front of him. She put on arm out to her side in a protective stance in front of Draco.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:06 am

"oh....you know me Bellatrix...does the name Lily Evans ring a bell?....or perhaps Lily....Potter"

she mussed as she stood there smirking at the death eater, she couldnt help but feel slightly amussed at the fact of this womans ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:10 am

"I thought you were dead! The Dark Lord killed you. Your stupid son has not only ruined my master but has been tormenting my nephew for the past five years!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pure Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hatred
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Ministry Of Magic-
Jump to: