Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Entrance Hall Vote_lcapEntrance Hall Voting_barEntrance Hall Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Entrance Hall Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+3
Hermione Granger
Bellatrix Lestrange
Lilly Scott
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 am

Lilly walked in and gazed up at the amazing vaulted ceilings.
"Wow. And to think that this is my new home," Lilly mumbled, moving out of the way for a group of chatty teens.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 am

OOC: Is this place very active?? Or not so much.... ?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
Entrance Hall Left_bar_bleue100/100Entrance Hall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 am

Ooc: Trust me. You will NOT find a more active site.
I would join but neither one of my accounts is a hogwarts student. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:24 am

OOC: Gotcha, I kind of figured that alot of these people on here were not hogwarts students.
:/
Oh well... but I don't want to role play with my self. T_T I will just have to wait around I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 am

Hermione walked into the Great Hall and saw a girl by herself. "Hey, my name is Hermione, what is yours," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 am

Lilly jumped as a voice sounded from behind her.
"Hey, my name is Hermoine, what is yours?" asked a girl with frizzy brown hair.
"Oh gosh, you scared me for a second," Lilly tried to laugh off the feeling of stupidity in the pit of her stomach.
"Uh, my name is Lilly Scott. It's nice to meet you Hermoine!"
Lilly looked around the place one last time and then sighed. Lilly turned her attention back towards the girl.
"Do you ever wish that sometimes you could just escape from it all? I mean, I have only been here for less than an hour and I am already overwhelmed!"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 am

"I know what you mean. And yes I do wish i could escape," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

Lilly looked around the room again, still amazed at the size of it.
At least I know I'm not alone.
"What house are you in?" Lilly asked, trying to cover up the silence.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:44 am

"Hufflepuff," she said. "What house are you in," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 am

"No way!" Lilly exclaimed. "I'm in Hufflepuff too!"
Lilly paused after a second.
"Hey, but aren't you friends with that one guy and practically in love with that other one? Oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot their names I think it was like, Herald and R-Ray?? I'll have to send an owl to Heather. She told me all about these three friends who are practically talked about ALL OVER for always getting caught in the middle of something. She said that one girl was named Hermoine.... and she was described just like you! But she was in Gryffindor... so nevermind. Silly me. My mind is playing tricks on me again. Whoops!'
Lilly nervously laughed, majorly embarrased by now.
(OOC: Aren't you in Gryffindor?)
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 am

(OOC: Oh my gosh! I totally meant Gryffindor! I am sooooo blond! Sorry!)

"No, that is me. Sorry I was looking at your crest as I said my house name. So sorry," she said embarrassed. "It is Harry and Ron," she said.

(OOC: Hey this is Hermione i am on my bros comp and this is his account he refuses to get off of his)
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

(OOC: You look more manly now. 0_0 )
"Oh, that is totally fine!" Lilly laughed, glad that she wasn't the only one out there making mistakes.
"Ron and Harry, eh? I heard that you have the hots for this Ron boy. So, spill!"
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 am

"Oh my! I love him. I always have. He is sweet and kind and hot," she exclaims. "But he is to clueless to see," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 am

"Oh, I hate it when those things happen. Boys just seem to.... be blind to our hints." Lilly remebered all of her crushes before hand..... *sigh* If only they knew.
"I think that the next time you see him, you should tell him how you feel. See how he reacts. But hey! You hardly even know me so you don't have to take my advice."
Lilly realized that she may be a little bit TOO friendly with this Hermoine chick. She instantly shut up.
Back to top Go down
Lilly Scott

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 am

"Well, goodbye! I am going to go roam around outside for a few minutes before it gets dark or starts to rain."
Lilly turned right around and left the girl standing alone in the entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Ginny passed Lilly as she stepped into the almost empty hall, she sighed and glanced around. She had been searching for someone to talk to for the past hour, unable to find anyone she had headed to the hall in one last attempt of finding someone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/magic409
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Walking up from the Dungeons a small sigh escaped past Draco's lips while he chewed on his bottom lip for a few moments slowly pushing a hand through his hair while he pushed the door open which led into the Entrance Hall. Pulling at his Slytehrin Robes for a few moments Draco slowly cleared his throat as he started to wounder where Crabbe or Goyle were, or even Pansy for that matter. They weren't in the Slytehrin Common room or down the Dungeons and by the look of things they weren't here either. But then again seeing as Draco wasn't around as much no more he had sort of gotten used to the fact that he was by himself.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Ginny sighed, finding anyone seemed like an unsucessful task at the moment. Just as she turned to leave the doors opened. She stepped to the side, tryting to stay out of site of Draco.
She didn't fancy an argument today, insted she was in a peaceful mood. But maybe that's what she needed, a bit of excitment to pass the boring day since she didn't seem to be able to find anyone else wandering the castle at the moment.
She stayed silent anyway, hoping that Draco wouldn't notice her and step out of the entrance hall, or atleast leave without saying a word to her.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:12 am

Looking around himself slowly Draco rubbed the back of his neck a little while a small frown pushed into his Forehead, he really did want the company right now from his Slytherin Friends and yet he couldn't seem to find them anywhere. Allowing his eyes to move around the Entrance Hall a flash of Rec caught his eye which caused him to move his head back towards the spot in the First place. It was none other then Ginny Weasley, one of the Blood Tratior's of the school. Normally he would be over there, annoying her by now but things ad changed with him at the moment, he was always busy in the Room of Requirement. Instead, he watched her for a couple of minutes, his hands pushing into the pockets of his school trousers. After a few moments he spotted Crabbe and Goyle leaving the Great Hall, so he made his way over towards them as quickly as possible, his Cold Grey eyes woundering around him.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 am

Ginny kept her eyes glued to the floor, she was aware that Draco was watching her but he didn't seem to make any move towards her. Insted he left without making a single comment. Even though it was what she wanted him to do in the first place, she couldn't help but find it slightly strange to say the least.
She had heard people commenting on his strange behaviour[sp?] lately, but she ignored it. Draco couldn't change, could he? He was a Malfoy, Malfoys never changed.
She lifted her eyes in time to see him, she sighed in relief stepping back into the centre of the room, "Well, that was weird." She muttered to herself, pulling a book out of her bag she settled in the corner of the room, someone she knew was bound to pass by at some point.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:58 am

Once Draco had reached Crabbe and Goyel he frowned a little at the two of them.
"Why didn't you wait for me? Or woke me up?" He asked looking and sounding annoyed while he looked between the two dumbfounded boys, who obviously couldn't answer. Rolling his Grey Cold eyes a little Draco glanced towards his arms for a few moments, he never rolled his sleves up and was always wearing something to cover himself up, he knew that people had been talking about him but right now he had much more important things to worry about then to listen to the rumors which spread, some of them being true.

Pushing Crabbe and Goyle he shook his head at them both.
"You idiots!" He hissed as he crossed his arms over his chest looking from one boy to the other. They were both idiots but seeing as they were Sons of Death Eater's his Father knew and they were really big no one would really get on the wrong side of them was the reason Draco hung around with them, and to be honest he had sort of grown to care for them.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

Ginny couldn't help but over hear Draco outside. She kept her head down in the book, but kept on listening. After a few minutes she realised she couldn't really concentrait. Everything was quiet outside, or atleast it had been for the past minute, assuming it was safe she opened the door. Just as she opened the door she heard Dracos familiar insulting of his friends which he always seemed to do. She couldn't truely understand why they put up with him. In her opinion, he was fowl.
She stpped out into the corridor before regretting it and stepping back into the entrance hall, "Sorry." She muttered, hoping that Draco hadn't realised, she stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:24 am

Allowing his gaze to move around the Hall he was glad to see that it was only them three there which ment no one would be able to hear what he was saying..or so Draco thought.
"Remember where we're going to meet? I want to make sure that no one finds me..as it will be tricky to get away from everyone.." Draco explained while he looked towards Crabbe who nodded his head, then Goyle who also nodded his head while he looked towards Crabbe. Rolling his eyes a little he allowed his gaze to run around the hall again, this time seeing Ginny which caused him to wince a little.
"Oh great, I wounder what the Blood Traitor heard" as the thought which ran through his mind. Ushering Crabbe and Goyle away Draco just stared at Ginny, his gaze glowering a little..
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

A small smug smile slipped onto her lips, knowing that what she had just heard could be helpful Harry. She tried to force away the smile without managing she decided her best option would just be to slip past Draco and stay low somewhere, maybe the common room.
She stepped forward, walking nervously towards Draco who was close to the door. She stopped for a few seconds close to him, unsure of what he would do. She tried to avoid his glare, keeping her eyes low as she moved forward once more.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 am

Not allowing his gaze to leave her he sighed a little, what would he say? What would he do? Pressing his pale red lips together while he thought the line inbetween the lips creased a little. Once Ginny was close enough he looked around slowly before looking back towards Ginny.
"How much of that did you hear?" He whispered rather quietly some kind of urgentcy in his voice while he chewed on his bottom lip a little. Whatever she heard he was going to have to try and get her not to say anything, Draco knew how close she was to Potter, this could ruin everything if that information was told to the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry :: Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: