Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Vote_lcapHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Voting_barHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Vote_lcapHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Voting_barHogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]

Go down 
+2
Charles Monroe
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Left_bar_bleue30/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Lupin had been helping set up the grounds for the party. He wasn't working fully there but helping out for the moment to earn a bit of money to see him through.
The stange was already up, the BBQ was starting up and there was a huge tent full of tables and chairs, some were for the drinks and other large table was holding up the cold goods and deserts.

There was going to be a lot of entertainment in the evening.. but it was still early, but still fun to be had..
~~~~~~

He was seated in the tent keeping out of the early afternoon sun. He had already helped himself to a huge tankard of Butterbeer after the early start of getting it set up with some of the staff members and house elves which had been cooking since day break.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 am

Charles had wondered from the castle, his hair hanging long over his face. He had been told of a big party on the Hogwarts grounds. Though he wasn't much for parties these days; he figured he'd take a look. Hands in his pockets, the boy walked through a relatively small crowd of students, his eyes scanned through them. Though he recognized a good deal of them, he didn't utter a word. Not one person mentioned a word to him or even said hello. Several heads turned, and whispers swept through the people; what else could he expect? It didn't bother him whatsoever, not anymore; not after he had returned.

Scanning the crowd once more he spotted a tent with a familiar face. It was someone he had known, not so well of course, just the casual conversation here and there. "Professor Lupin," Charles pressed a smile and entered the tent, casting the professor a small wave, before he took a seat in an empty chair.

(Hope this thread isn't closed by now, since no one has posted)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Left_bar_bleue100/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:05 am

"Remus! Remus! I was on my way over here when I saw a big giant-" Tonks started excitedly, running over to the table and jamming her legs into the side of the table since she couldn't stop. She cut off when she saw the student. "Oh, hello there." She said, forgetting what she was about to say. She looked from Remus to the boy, afraid she interupted something.
Back to top Go down
Charles Monroe

Charles Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:14 am

He looked up to the woman and flashed a brief smile, reclining in the lawn chair. Charles looked between them, he wasn't sure who the woman was; however, he had the brief idea it was Lupin's significant other. Getting to his feet he flashed another smile. "Oh, go on; no worries," He whispered and turned on his heals to rejoin the increasing group of students; or at least look like he was.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Left_bar_bleue100/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:18 am

Tonks shrugged and sat down next to Remus, biting on her already worn out purple nails. She always chewed on her fingernails when she was bored or muttered to herself when she was angry or tried to hide when she was sad.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Left_bar_bleue30/100Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 pm

[Nah gonna keep it open through the Summer]

"..I am not a prof~" he stopped when the student had left after Tonks had cut them off ".. nevermind." he murmered before picking up his butterbeer and taking a large gulp of it ".. a giant?.. where?" he asked turning his head to face Tonks ".. oh, and do you think this is all alright for the students.. tried not to make it too bland for them.."
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Lily wasnt entierly sure wether she should attend this party, seeing as students would be there and such, she bit her lower lip gently, and readyed herself, but, she placed a cloak on keeping the hood up in order to hide her identity,

Leaving the house and entering the Castle's grounds, her emerald eyes glanced over the place, seeing all the gasio's and tables set out she smiled softly, her eyes scanni ng for any sign of anyone she reconised, when seh saw both Remus and Tonks she began to make her way agross the grounds, avoiding the crowds of stuents as she went, her hood still hidoing her pale face,

Once reaching the pair she bit her lower lip gently and went to take a seat opposite them both "Hey" she whispered gently as she pulled her hood back just a tiny bit in order for them both to see that it was indeed her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm

"A giant woman! She was huge, I mean she didn't even look like a student." Tonks finished before jumping when Lily approached. She hit her legs on the bar under the table again, hissing at the pain now throbbing in her ankle. She should have been used to it by now.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Lily frowned just alittle bit as hse glanced to Tonk's on hearing her words that perhaps were not meant to be spoken.

"Are you ok Tonks?"

Lily asked her genuinly concerned as she sat there upon the edge of her chair leaning forward a little toward them both so that she didnt have to raise her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:07 pm

"No. I just hit my darned ankle on the table. It hurt, but I am fine." She said, rubbing the growing bruise on her ankle.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm

"oooo"

Lily cringed a little

"Are you sure its ok?"

she asked her curiously

"I might have something in my bag that would relieve the pain and take down the bruising if you want it?"

she questioned as she was already rumaging through her small handbag looking for the small tube of miracle cream.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:30 pm

"No, I am fine." Tonks insisted, looking behind her and watching all the students pass, biting on her worn purple painted and chipped nails again.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Lily had the tube of cream in her hand when Tonks spoke, she looke dup to her and frowned just a tiny bit as she held the cream out for her to take,

"here"

she said gently, seeing as she already had it in her hand she thought she may aswell offer it to her. wether she would take it or not was another matter.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Tonks turned around and sighed, taking the cream and rubbing it up and down her leg. "There. All better." She said, shrugging before turning back around to watch everything with curious big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:47 pm

Lily frowned a little taking the cream from her and placing it back in her bag

"sorry...did i interupt something?"

she said noting tonks behavour toward her, she couldnt understnad why everyone had something against her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:58 pm

"Huh? No, why do you think that?" She asked, turning to Lily with a confused exspression. She was curious as to know why Lily was acting so strange around her, but not anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 am

"I was just wondering was all"

Lily told her, it was Tonks actions that made Lily think such a thing, but she wasnt going to tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:06 am

"Oh, well nobody is trying to ignore you. I am just watching everyone else." She said, shrugging before turning back around to face the crowd. "To tell you the truth I want to go swimming in the lake." She said, not turning around.

((I feel like I am totally off character with Tonks for some reason.))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:08 am

Lily chuckled softly upon hearing the fact that Tonks wanted to go swimming in the lake

"then why dont we?"

Lily asked her curiosuly

"for old times sake"

she mussed gently with a warm smile upon her lips now as she looked from Remus to the back on Tonks' head.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 am

"Okay, I guess we could as long as there isn't a lot of people there because I am not quiet ready to show the world all of this." She turned around, running her hand over the front of her body then shivering as if the idea disgusted her. "The only bathing suit I have is a two peice..." She said before shivering from disgust again.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:12 am

Lily couldnt help but chuckle lightly as she ehard Tonks words

"well..thats more then what I have"

she mussed gently, for she had no bathing suit...she mearly had the clothing sdhe was wearing at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 am

She shrugged and said "Consider yourself lucky. You get to hide your beauty while I have to show my ugly." She started laughing before turning around and looking at the people again.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:15 am

Lily rolled her eyes at Tonks words as she looked to Remus and shook her head as if to say, you need to do aomething about her, she then looked back to tonks and spoke

"You have no idea what scars im hiding under these clothes....im not as beautiful as you think Tonks"

she told her with a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 am

"Whatever." She said, shrugging. "Nobody looks at me with or without clothes. Guys are drooling over you."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 am

Lily sighed as she heard her

"Tonks...will you stop being rediculously stupid"

Lily demanded

"How am I to prove to you that I am no more beautiful then you..."

she mussed gently

"Do you really want me to strip down to my underwear and show you?"

she asked her her brows arched as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]   Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Summer Party [All Welcome]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next