Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
regular life at the Burrow Vote_lcapregular life at the Burrow Voting_barregular life at the Burrow Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
regular life at the Burrow Vote_lcapregular life at the Burrow Voting_barregular life at the Burrow Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
regular life at the Burrow Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

regular life at the Burrow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:
regular life at the Burrow Left_bar_bleue100/100regular life at the Burrow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Hermione woke up early this morning and went downstairs to get something to eat. She had the most amazing dream about her and Ron. She really liked Ron. She has liked him ever since they had first met.

She stood up out of her bed and got dressed in her jeans and pink hoodie. She walked down the many stairs. She walked over to the stove and took out her wand. She waved it and the stove came to life. She started making an omelet. She hoped more people would wake up soon. She felt weird being alone.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
regular life at the Burrow Left_bar_bleue30/100regular life at the Burrow Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Remus tossed and turned on the bed in the spare room as he smelt the food woffting up from the kitchen.
His eyes finally opened and he looked to the door of the room, wondering what was cooking. He frowned and forced himself up and out of the bed.
He walked to the desk and to the chair where is jacket and trousers had been placed.
He was soon dressed and making his way down the stairs "Molly?" he asked before turning at the bottom "Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:
regular life at the Burrow Left_bar_bleue100/100regular life at the Burrow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Hermione was almost done finishing the wonderful omelets for ten. She was moving them to the many plates she spread on the table. "Oh, hi Remus," she said with a smile as she was placing the last omelet on a plate. "I wanted to give Mrs. Weasley a break this morning. Plus, I wanted to try my omelet making spell," she said. "If you don't like omelets I can make something else," she said pointing her wand at the stove.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
regular life at the Burrow Left_bar_bleue30/100regular life at the Burrow Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 am

".. No.. that is fine Hermione... I normally would eat anything slapped on a plate infront of me." he chuckled "... plus... I can be the test subject for you.. see if these don't kill me or put hairs on my teeth." he teased before pulling up a chair and seating himself down.

He first sniffed it, taking in the scent, smelt fine, then prodded it with his fork to see if it hopped of the plate, and then cut a small slice and popped it into his mouth and chewed it..
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 am

"Do you like it," she asked. She looked hopefully at him then at his plate then back at him again. I wonder where Lily is she thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 am

"... it's wonderful, perfect.." he said with his mouthful. He could taste the tomatoes as they popped in his mouth, the mushroom, the melted cheese. He looked content and was soon finishing off the plate. "Well if I last a hour then, I know, possitively that was the best omlette I have ever eaten.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:17 am

Tonks skipped down the stair case in her silky pink shirt and pants. Her shirt was unbuttoned to reveal a small tank top with a wolf on it. Very ironic, but the shirt was a souvenier from when she went to a log cabin up in the mountains and just hung out by herself for a week. She hit the third to last step before tripping over her own bare feet and falling flat on her face. She slowly got up and said "I'm okay." She saw all of the omlettes and her jaw dropped. She then smiled and sat down next to Remus before digging in. "I love omlettes!" She said after swallowing the third bite, a tiny bit of yolk on her wolf shirt.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 am

"Wow, thanks you," she said. Hermione took the big plate which she was holding all of the omelets on back to the sink. She waved her wand and the dish was cleaning itself. She just sat down at the table to begin eating when Tonks came down. When she tripped Hermione got up to go assist her. But, by the time she got up Tonks was already on her feet. She wuickly sat down. "I am glad you both like them.......I really like your outfit Tonks," she said.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 am

"Thanks. Ron gave it to me for my birthday. Well, he gave me the pajamas. They where his Mom's. And I got the shirt from a trip. Remus, however, gave me this for my birthday." She touched her neck to show the black choker with the silver studs. "And you know the leather gloves I always wear? Remus." She smiled brightly, knudging Remus on the arm slightly before giggling and eating again.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Mod
Mod
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:49 am

Ron had been snoring considerably loudly as he had slept in his awkward position. He'd tossed and turned throughout the night, though why it was hard to tell. It was either a bad dream or he was too hot. Now lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, Ron realised he wasn't going to get back to sleep whilst the sun was still up.

Ron pushed himself out of his bed and stretched, running a hand through his ginger hair. A yawn stifled from his lips. Ron bit them slightly and pulled off the t-shirt he had slept in, grabbing a clean shirt; a blue one that was creased and put that on. He also pulled a pair of faded jeans on, pushing his wand into his pocket. He left the socks he'd been wearing in bed on before venturing downstairs.

Rom smelt food in the kitchen as he made his way down; his stomach grumbled and Ron automatically licked his lips. He jumped down the last step and made his way into the kitchen. "Morning," he mumbled sleepily, slumping down at the table. Looking around quickly, he noted who was there and who wasn't. Ron had seemed distant lately and he hadn't been around much to say the least. In fact, he hadn't spoken to anyone in the last week.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Remus Looked up as he heard Ron coming into the kitchen ".. good morning Ron.." he said with a yawn, looking at Ron after he just woke up, always made Remus feel tired himself.
He looked back to Tonks and smiled at her "... it was rather a perdictiment wrapping that thing without touching the silver, brings me out in a rash, why we don't eat with silver knives and forks.. that not end up dead after a christmas dinner.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Lily had suprisingly slept in rather late on this day, as she pulled herself from the ed she had been sleeping in and made her way down the staircase, wrapped in a silk night gown that clung to her ever so slightly, her hair was a little tuffled due to sleeping on it and she still looked extremely tiered, she walked into the kitchen and yawned rather loudly efore tip toing up to fetch a mug in order to make herself a cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Mod
Mod
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm

Ron smiled awkwardly as his eyes remained half closed. He wouldn't be fully awake for another hour; it was his usual routine. Wake up, eat, mope around, then fully wake up. He didn't know what he was going to be doing for the rest of the day or who he was going to spend his day with. It would probably be Harry if he was around and Hermione.

Ron licked his cracked lips slightly before turning to Remus and nodding as acknowledgement of his greeting. "How are you?" He asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. "Where's mum?" He asked curiously. It was usually her who was in the kitchen cooking but she wasn't for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 pm

"Hermione decided to let her sleep in. Why don't you sit down and grab an omlette, Ron. Plenty to go around." Tonks said before looking back to Remus and hitting him playfully in the arm at his death joke. She removed the choker to reveal her long soft neck and pushed it in her pocket, since she didn't want it getting dirty. She then removed her infamous gloves to show her long thin pale hands, which she hated showing. It always reminded her of how fragile she looked when she didn't wear the everyday cloak and accessories. She thought of how she looked to Remus at this moment. A very girly teenager wearing nothing but pink silk pajamas. For all she knew, She looked as feminine as Lily. She then remembered Remus's crush and smiled to herself. Maybe this was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 pm

(aww bless Tonks that comment was cute Very Happy:D xxx))

as Lily reached for a mug, her sleeiness got the better of her as she knocked more then one mug from the cuboard, only just moving out of the way intime as they crashed tot he floor, although she had tried to catch them and failed misserable

"Bloody hell"

she murrmered as she went to crouch down in order to pick them up, her sleey state hadnt even registered that there were others in the room yet.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Tonks sighed, got up from her stool and walked over to Lily, bending down and helping her pick up the broken cups. "Lily, I am supposed to be the clumsy one in this house." Nymphadora teased her, keeping a serious face before picking up the last peice and throwing it away. "Ow!" She yelped on the way to the trash bin. Her hand had a cut down the middle finger. The glass had sliced her finger the slightest bit and blood ran down the middle onto her palm. She sighed and went over to the sink, washing it off before sitting back down and holding a napkin to her finger which slowly formed a red spot surrounding the finger on it.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Lily looked to Tonk's as she bent down to help her and smiled softly at her teasing

"Thank you"

she whispered to the fact that she had helped her to clean up the glass, Lily too sighed a little and then ended up sitting there upon the kitchen floor with her bac against the cuboard and her head tilted back with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"Tired?" Tonks said, sitting next to Remus and very secretly attempting to hold his hand under the table. She knew she had made a lot of physical contact with him these past few days, but she was just so thrilled that he had said that he felt the same way about her and that they could take it slow. She didn't care if Lily cared or not. She was just curious as to what he refused her for. She was beautiful, intelligent, more mature then Nymphadora- for sure, and she understood him almost as well as Tonks. Plus, she had money- which Tonks did not, and Remus needed money. She wondered what Remus saw in her. She decided to get him alone later and ask him, although everytime she tried to they would get into an arguement.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 pm

Hermione looked up at who all had joined in on the conversation. "Oh, hello Ron," she said with a smile on her face. She watched everyone in there conversations. She looked at Ron. He is sooo cute when he is sleepy she thought gleaming dreamily at Rons face.

OOC: Hey, I am new to role playing so sorry that it is short.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 pm

Lily gave a small nod of her head as she heard Tonk's words but she remained with her eyes closed as she remianed as she was

"I feel so terribly ill"

she whisered as she swollowed hard and tilted her head slightly to one side as she groaned a little and rubbed her stomach a little, she never treally got ill, but she was feeling terrible this morning.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Mod
Mod
Ron Weasley

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:00 am

Ron nodded and ran a hand through his ginger hair again before shaking his head slightly, letting the hair fall into place naturally. He then itched his forehead as though he was thinking. Ron got up and grabbed himself a handfull of omlettes, chucking them onto a plate. He grabbed a fork and sat down, shovelling the food into his mouth so it buldged. It didn't take him too long to swalllow it. He then licked his lips.

"There are great," Ron complimented, pushing some more into his mouth. He then turned to Hermione. "Hey Hermione," he grinned, his mouth still full of food. He swallowed it quickly before looking to the food again. "Do you want to do something later?" He asked. He didn't have anything planned for the day and he liked spending time with Hermione; she was a great friend.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:09 am

"I would love to," she said. She got up and started cleaning Plates. She finally finished she stood up beside her chair. She looked sown and saw that she was still wearing her P.J's. "I am goin to go change," she said. She ran upstairs and got changed and ran back down. She was dressed beautifully. She went to her seat and sat down. "There," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:51 am

((How do you do the banner siggy thing at the bottom of each post?))
Tonks smiled at Hermione and Ron. She told Hermione to come over to her so she could bring her into the living room and give her an idea. "Hermione, I need to see you in the living room for a quick second."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:21 am

"O.k. I will be right back Ron," she said to Ron before leaving with Tonks. "Hey Tonks, whats up," she asked.
(I have absolutely no idea)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:28 am

"When Ron fully wakes up you should try to be close to him all day. As much as possible. First start by just sitting close to him but then get closer and closer. I see the way you look at him and I know that look. Thats the same look that my mother said that I have towards Remus. Well, actually she said that I need to stop going googley eyed over a stupid mutt like him, but you know. You should get to know him as well as possible, and try to hint that you like him." She said, smiling and winking at her before walking back into the kitchen and sitting next to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: regular life at the Burrow   regular life at the Burrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

regular life at the Burrow
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: The Burrow-
Jump to: