Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Vote_lcapPure Hatred - Page 2 Voting_barPure Hatred - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Vote_lcapPure Hatred - Page 2 Voting_barPure Hatred - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Pure Hatred

Go down 
+4
Yaxley
Draco Malfoy
Lily-Evans
Bellatrix Lestrange
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 am

"good on Harry"

Lily mussed as she giggled slightly to herself

"does it look as though I am dead?"

Lily mussed as she slowly turned herself in a complete circle.

"are YOU scared now...Bella?"

Lilly mussed with that same smirk still upon her pale pink lips.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pure Hatred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 am

"What reason is there to be scared? I should just kill you right now. Just like the dark lord killed James Potter. Or better yet, I should throw you into askaban prison for six years and see how it feels to be lower then dirt. Then you might rethink why I am so angry all the time." She shouted. "You know what, nevermind. I won't kill you unless you do something to really tick me off." She said.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pure Hatred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am

Draco looked between the Red Head and his Aunt, not really knowing who to be more scared of, though his Gaze turned towards the Red Head Girl, glowering towards her.
"Your Potter's Mother? That Filth and Scum?." He asked sounded outstanded, but his Cold Grey eyes continued to glare at the Woman, if she was related to Potter then she must be Scum too, or even worse. After all Potter is a Half Blood, which ment that one of his Parets were a Mud-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:38 am

Bellatrix let Draco get all of his insults out of his system but she knew that if Lily backfired at Draco or yelled at him she would lose it. She strained her knuckles and backed up toward Draco some more, making a sheild in front of him with herself in case anyone tried to attack one another.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:48 pm

The fireplaces had stopped. It seemed to be that all of the Floo Network in the Atrium had been sealed off. The silence in the atrium would not go un-noticed, as it was used to the continous noise of people and rushing emerald flames. From looking around, wizards and witches in the Ministry were all gone, they had all left and with no more coming the only people standing in the Ministry were Lily, Bellatrix, Yaxley and Draco.

The sound of silence and then one larger fireplace had rushing emerald flames. Albus Dumbledore exited the fireplace. He started walking towards the Death Eaters and Lily. "You shouldn't have come tonight. The Aurors are also on there way; it would be inexplicably wise to do anything."

Albus glanced to Draco, who would most likely not want to be seen by Dumbledore on the side of the Death Eaters, raising an eye brow and looking from Bellatrix to Yaxley.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:24 pm

"Oh pipe down you old man! We were just lounging around here, minding our own buisness until Lily, here, started insulting me. No need to bring Aurors." Bellatrix explained, lowering her wand. She put a hand on Draco's and made him lower his wand as well. She knew dumbledore wouldn't kill a soul unless the matters called for it. The only reason Lily wasn't already dead was because she was too useless to waste a perfect Avada Kedavra spell on.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 pm

"When, Bellatrix, you are a wanted Death Eater there is always a need to bring Aurors, since of course I highly doubt - indeed I know - that would will conjure a white flag with your wand and be taken back to Azkaban without a fight," he said simply as though he was discussing the weather. "You cannot be 'lounging around here' as a Death Eater. You have no right to be free from Azkaban," he said with a slightly more severe tone.

He continued to walk further towards Lily until he eventually stood beside her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:05 pm

"Oh, so that's what this is about? You want to take me back to Azkaban?" She let out a loud high pitched laughed that turned into a deep chuckle. "I am not going back there. I have a perfect life right now. I have people who will listen to me, I have a large house, and I get to serve my life next to the dark lord. Besides, if I am gone, what will happen to Draco? You can't expect him to live in the hellhole you call Hogwarts forever, can you? He hates it there! I thought you wanted your students to be happy, Albus. Does this face look happy to you?" She gently touched Draco's cheek with a cold hand before shouting "I don't think so!" She then giggled and walked towards Albus and Lily before stopping halfway and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 pm

Albus did not speak a word, he did, however take out his wand from beneath his robes and point dead on to the right. He said nothing, but a silvery light fired from his wand tip, eventually forming into a large, flying Phoenix that was instantly recognisable as a Patronus, he sent it off to the Order HQ where he hoped somebody would be to receive it and come. "Associating with Death Eaters on Draco's part is not a plan of the Wise," he said, smiling. Albus knew that inside Draco did not want to be there, that although he may be somewhat predjudice he did not actively wish to live the same way Bellatrix did; he was only doing so out of one thing - fear.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Nymphadora was reading in the HQ when a white pheonix patronus flew threw the room, screeched loudly, and vanished. She knew two things- One, Albus sent it and two, he or someone was in trouble from the way the pheonix screeched. But the question was, were were they located? She conjured up her own patronus and sent it back in response as the patronus followed the trail that the Pheonix had lead. A small werewolf trotted into the Ministry of Magic room and whimpered at Dumbledore before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:24 am

"I...Insulted You?"

Lilly remarked slightly irate as she looked at Bella

"god im gonna...."

she took a step closetr to Bellatrix with her teeth clentched and bared, she wanted to kill that little b**** with her bare hands, Lily was absolutly fuming

"and as for you Master Malfoy....I presume......there is nothing more scummyer then your family."

she remarked with a harsh tone hardly even registering that albus was standing beside her now, her own wand was now clentched tightly in her hand as her eyes fixed fiercly upon Bellatrix, taking another step closer to her as she stepped toward her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:47 am

"How dare you insult The Malfoy family! Looks like I will just have to kill you after all. Any last words?" She said, pointing her want to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 am

Draco frowned as he looked towards Dumbledore, standing up and walking around his Aunt. Glancing towards Bellatrix, he looked between the Three of them having no idea what to do. Placing his hand into his pockets his Grey, Cold eyes kept on glancing towards Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 am

"Draco!" She snapped before walking in front of him. "Exsuse us." She told Albus and Lily before kind of tugging Draco to the side. "You can either kill them yourselves or leave them to me. It's okay, you do not have to act so brave all the time. I am so proud of you so why do you try so hard to be what others want you to be?"

((I wanted to throw a draco Bella bonding moment in here. Hope nobody minds.))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:30 am

Lily had a wicked smirk upon her lips as she wrapped ehr fingers tighter around her wand, her knuckles becoming bone white as she did so,

"Crucio"

she murmered and then pointed the wand in Bellatrix's direction as the word left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

(( Lily, you forgot to use the Duelling function. Delete your post, go to "Post Reply" and it is under there. Since you did that, Albus doesn't approve. ))

[color=white]As Lily had screamed the Cruciatus Curse Albus had brought his own wand out. He twitched it, doing a non-verbal ‘Explelliarmus’ to prevent Lily spending a life-time in Azkaban. “Lily, I know the temptation is great, but do not reduce yourself to mere torcher!” he whispered in her ear loud enough for nobody else to hear.

As he turned around, he saw Tonks’ Patronus and now he awaited her arrival on-the-scene.

(( And below it says if it was a hit or miss, if it is a miss, it causes the fountain to fall, if it was a hit, Lily's wand flies out her hand before the Curse could have any effect and Albus catches it. ))

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding colour.i)
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Pure Hatred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

The member 'Albus Dumbledore' has done the following action : Dualing

'Wand Magic' :
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Spellcasting
Result :
Pure Hatred - Page 2 BACKFIRED
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Pure Hatred - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 pm

[Admin : It will come out as me doing it as I am the mod for it, but ignore that, its just so.. no one can edit their post and edit the out come of the spell]
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 pm

[ The backfire option is kind of stupid. ]
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:48 pm

(I am so VERY confussed.....what on earth do i do?....do I have to edit my ost in order to choose weather it backfires of its? xxxxx)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:10 pm

(I would reply, but I am far too confused at this moment...)
Nymphadora stepped out of the floo network and hid when she saw Bellatrix Lestrange. She took off one of her gloves, knowing Albus or someone was bound to recognize it considering she almost never took it off. She threw the glove at Dumbledore's head but missed as it flew in front of him and landed on the floor, inbetween him and Lily. She absoloutley loathed Bellatrix, so what was she doing here? And, was that Draco!? She barely knew the Malfoy family but learned their faces and she knew what each individual was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 pm

(( I am also extremely confused. I have no idea what is going on now. ))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:51 pm

(if you dont mind im just going to right my next post as the spell hit her?)
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:35 pm

(( That's God-Moding. Use the Duelling function!! ))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 pm

(but how is it god-moding?...I mean you left the choice of weather it would hit her or not?...i dont understand what you mean by the dueling function?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hatred
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Ministry Of Magic-
Jump to: