Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Vote_lcapPure Hatred - Page 3 Voting_barPure Hatred - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Vote_lcapPure Hatred - Page 3 Voting_barPure Hatred - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Pure Hatred

Go down 
+4
Yaxley
Draco Malfoy
Lily-Evans
Bellatrix Lestrange
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pure Hatred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:09 am

(( I didn't leave the choice. You need to use the Duelling function to decide. Go to 'Post Reply' and it is under there. You don't do that and it's up to Bellatrix whether the curse hits her. ))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 am

((I meant the spell you used in order to prevent Lily from sending the curse...I was going to make it so that the Crucius curse didnt reach Bellatrix, and that Lily's wand flew from her hand.)
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pure Hatred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 am

(( That "Backfired". ))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am

(god im so confussed......*hits head against desk*)
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Location : I reside at my stupid husbands Manor-Lestrange Manor.

Character sheet
Job: Serving the Dark Lord
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 am

((Like this right? This is just an example. Do not reply to it with a spell or anything.))
Bob attempted the Crucio spell.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Pure Hatred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 am

The member 'Bellatrix Lestrange' has done the following action : Dualing

'Wand Magic' :
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Spellcasting
Result :
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Weak
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am

((Yay! I did it. Go to the bottom. Click POST REPLY. In the box put your roleplay and like the spell you did. Then theres a little drop down menu. Select "Wand Magic" and click send to get a random result. Thats how you do it. Anyways lets redo the part where she attempts a spell.))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am

Lily had a wicked smirk upon her lips as she wrapped ehr fingers
tighter around her wand, her knuckles becoming bone white as she did
so,

"Crucio"

she murmered and then pointed the wand in Bellatrix's direction as the word left her lips.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Pure Hatred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am

The member 'Lily-Evans' has done the following action : Dualing

'Wand Magic' :
Result :
Pure Hatred - Page 3 BACKFIRED
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 am

Tonks forgot about her hiding. She rushed over to Lily who lay on the ground when her curse backfired. "Lily! Lily! Are you alright?" She asked, becoming panicked.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:56 am

"Tonks, so nice of you to join us." Bellatrix hissed before storming towards Tonks and holding her wand up to her throat. "Kill her or you die. Kill lilly! DO IT!" She shouted. She didn't need more reasons to return to azkaban and if Tonks did it, people would blame her and send her to the wretched prison instead. "You know the spell...do it! The dog doesn't have to know about it." She snapped, refferring to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:00 am

"How dare you talk about Lupin that way. Who do you think you are? Foul, Demonic, Dirty little pureblood!" Tonks shouted, standing up and snatching Bellatrix's wand right from her hand before pointing her own wand at her, holding it right below her chin. "If Remus was here, maybe I wouldn't hurt you, but since he is nowhere to be seen, I have no guilt when I do this." She dropped both of the wands next to her before punching Bellatrix in the nose.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 am

Hearing what his Aunt said Draco coughed a little before taking out his own wand, twiddling it between his fingers for a few moments before glaring towards lily for a few moments.
"No..I'm better off helping you Aunt Bellatrix, you can fight these Dummies on your own.." He trailed off before looking towards his aunt giving her a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Lilly gave a small nod of her head in Tonk's direction as she winced trying to sit herself up, as Bellatrix pointed the wand at Tonk's Lilly's eyes widened, and she was going to tell Tonks to do it...to kill her, but on seeing Tonk's punch Bellatrix in the nose a tiny smirk slipped upon her lips
"thats my girl"

she whispered toward Tonks as she them reached out grabbing all three wands that were on the floor and then stood herself up

"why dont you let me help you Tonk's"

she mussed gently as she looked in Tonk's direction

"for Sirius"

she hwispered.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:10 am

Tonks slightly smiled at Lily and shook her head. She took the wands from her and put them in her pocket. "No. I have it under control. You deal with the boy." She hissed at Draco, glaring at him before turning back to Bellatrix. She kicked Bellatrix in the ribs and backed up a little. "Come on! Fight back you coward!"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 am

REMOVED

((I did not want to put this so ignore the attack below.))

Last edited by Bellatrix Lestrange on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 am

The member 'Bellatrix Lestrange' has done the following action : Dualing

'Wand Magic' :
Result :
Pure Hatred - Page 3 BACKFIRED
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 pm

As Tonk's spoke Lily's eyes darted from Bellatrix to the boy, he was the same age as her Darling Son Harry, how could she do anything to someone so younge?, Lily hesitated briefly, as far as she knew this boy had done nothing wrong, he was innocent, it was Bella Lily was angered with.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:09 pm

OOC: What had Tonks done to Draco?
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:11 pm

ooc- Nothing...simply just looked at him i think x
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:24 pm

OOC: Oh right =)

Seeing that someone else had appeared Draco rolled his Cold Grey eyes a little which resembled his Father's. Looking towards the new person Draco shook his head a little from side to side.
"What are you looking at?" He snapped quiet coldly towards her before allowing his gaze to turn towards Lily chewing on his bottom lip.
"So..seen much of your son lately? As the last time I heard he had a lot of trouble from the Dark Lord!" He retailated with the usual smirk pulling up onto his pale red lips.
Back to top Go down
Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

Location : 12 Grimmauld Place, Ministry Of Magic, Hogwarts, The Burrow.

Character sheet
Job: Head Auror (Formerly), Member Of OOTP
Health:
Pure Hatred - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Pure Hatred - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 pm

In a split second a flurry of white smoke began to circle the area and the revered Head Auror Alastor Moody apparated next to his fellow Order members. In his hand he held his walking stick in which concealed his wand. Spotting Bellatrix somehow managed to make his magical eye swerve everywhere, perhaps for more Death-Eaters.

"Ha! Here you are you enstranged woman!" he growled and stamped his staff on the ground.

A spell presumably Stupefy or more non-lethal dueling spells blasted from the top of his staff towards the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 am

Watching the Circle of White Light a small sigh escaped past of Draco's Pale Lips, not another Aurour? Watching as his Aunt Bellatrix took a hold of Tonks the smirk took place on Draco's lips as he was happily amused. The Smirk Dissapeared however when he saw the spell fly towards his Aunt, which made Draco turn on Moody forcing his Cold Grey eyes into a Glare.
"How dare you!" He hissed as he withdrew his wand pointing it towards the man while he frowned a little. What was he going to do? The man had more Expireance but if he didn't do something then he knew his Aunt would think him as Weak.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 am

"Alastor, you received my message," he said keeping his own eyes focused firmly on Bellatrix. She was a witch of prodigous skill, he knew no match for himself but it was possible she had the potential to outdo Lily and Tonks.Albus withdrew his own wand, his long fingers manipulating the Wand into many different variations until he held it firmly in his palm with his thumb on the right side and the other fingers wrapped around left to right.

Albus looked to Draco, he could be arrested for being in the presence and accompanying a Death Eater. His piercing blue eyes then darted directly back to Bellatrix. He looked at Tonks and Lily who looked as though they were preparing for War. He gave them both looks that said Don't Do Anything You May Regret Later making it very clearly put.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:27 am

Bellatrix screeched and flipped over in the air when the stupify spell hit her and she skidded across the floor. She rolled over, gripping her stomach where it hit her with the most impact. She attempted to get up, climbing like a cat first on her hands and knees before standing up fully and pointing her wand at Alastor as well as Draco.

((should I attempt the crucio spell? would that be alright with you Alastor if I did the crucio spell and hit him, but not with a lot of impact?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hatred   Pure Hatred - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hatred
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Ministry Of Magic-
Jump to: