Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Voting_barThe Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Voting_barThe Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

The Three Broomsticks

Go down 
+8
Yaxley
Hermione Granger
Cho Chang
Sophie Denton
Draco Malfoy
Lasse Mablethorpe
Harry James Potter
Alice Armstrong
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 pm

She held her calm, just as before, still staring out into the snow covered mountains and hill sides as she did before, giving no fuel for his hatred of her at this moment. "First of all, I am pure blood, just as you are. So please do not confuse me with zat. Secondly, if you are attempting to upset me it will take much more zen names. Your father went to Azkaban for being a Death Eater did he not? Your mother is scared of what he might do.. and your mother's sister is a crazed animal who escaped not too long ago from Azkaban."

Sophie kept her words soft and matter of fact rather than conjecture and speculation, but the way she placed it the dots weren't too far apart for one to do the math. "As I said, it is not too late. You and I both know zat your father may not survive his sentence." She reached slowly into her pocket with one hand and held up the other as if signaling him to stop knowing what he would go for once she did this. She pulled a piece of parchment from her pocket, it was a small, six by six inch piece with a vauge outline of a wolf that could barely be made out unless held in the light.

"What I offer is standing. I will not breath a word of your actions no matter your choice in return for you not talking about zis. You are not your father, and your mother knows this. Monsieur Malfoy, if you see asylum, merely put this on ze stone nearest to ze outside of ze Slytherin house door. It will not be zere when you do." Straightening her scarf and flicking it over her shoulder she gave him one last look, a sympathetic one as if sure he hadn't seen such a look in a long time, not a genuine one at least. "He is not as powerful as you might think just yet. He is too scare to operate in ze open like before but tris to hide it with his smash and grab tactics. I leave you now. Please Monsieur Malfoy, even if you do not use it.. keep it. You never know when it might be useful."
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 pm

OOC: This is Hermione. But her comp is down so she is using my account on my comp. I am sorry it is hard for me right a lot.

Hermione just wanted to pull out her wand and put a hex on him but she grabbed her right arm with her left hand quickly and fought the urge. She kept looking into the reflection of Draco and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Watching her he shook his head while he allowed a small sigh escape past his lips as his faced screwed up a little. He didn't know what he was going to do, he was trying to think of so many ways to do his duty and that was why the neckalce was so important, he wouldn't give it to Dumbledore himself that was why he used Katie and had given her the neckalce.
"You don't understand! I have to do this! If I don't he will kill me and my family!" He threated in a urgent whisper as he watched the Girl, his Cold Grey eyes full of Fear as he said this.

Looking towards the thing she was holding he frowned a little while he never allowed his eyes to leave it. What the hell was that? What the hell did she want with him? He wasn't going to go to any other side, he couldn't right now. He had his mind made up, he was going to have to do this.

Slowly he shook his head as he took the paper flipping it over in his hands quickly. Clearing his throat a little he watched the Girl for a few moments before replying.
"I have to do whatever the Dark Lord tells me to do. I just have to..I can't talk about it anymore." For the first time in public, Draco looked vunerable, and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 pm

Hermione put her hood up on her cloak and followed him down the street. She saw a group of wizards her age going the same way he was with there hoods up also and decided to join them. He looked really freaked out. His white hair looked whiter than white. I wonder what he means by; You don't understand! I have to do this! If I don't he will kill me and my family? She was thinking about this in her mind as she was following the group. She noticed how the group looked like they all wanted to kill her so she just kept her head down.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Another soft smile came across her lips as she glanced to his hands. "You have no unbreakable promise scars, so no, you do not. I will only tell you zis last thing; You are acting purely on emotion, not thinking clearly. A necklace through a bewitched girl? It is almost as if you are begging to be caught. If you are going to give up, do not let it be through ze path to Azkaban, but through me and my connections. Monsieur Malfoy, you are on your way to becoming a grown up, but part of zat is being smart enough to know when to stop foolish actions." She stuffed the piece of paper into his pocket and smiled once more as she patted it. "If you need to play dumb with ze paper, cast a revealing spell on it, it will have ze address to send an owl to."

Sophie knew keeping a piece of paper around was suspicious. It was one thing if Pansy thought he was cheating, a whole other if he were believed to be a traitor simply by a piece of paper, so she prepared to allow the least severe event take place before the most. With that she stuffed her hands into her pockets. "Be smart Monsieur Malfoy, do not let pride or fear stand in ze way of thinking." And she turned in the snow, letting him have his moment of thought to soak the information he recieved. Sophie intended on keeping her promise of not speaking a word of his Death Eater actions to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Looking towards his arm for a few moments he frowned at the place where the Dark Mark was though it wasn't visable. Chewing on his bottom lip a little he sighed slightly while he tilted his head to the one side for a few moments before rubbing the back of his neck a little. It wasn't like he could just leave, not now that he had the Dark Mark. He would be killed if he fleed and would bring shame to his family. He was acting just like his Father, staying because he was a cowered, and was scared.

Glancing towards the Hooded people he frowned slightly, he would say no more on the Subject as they would probably know what he was fearing right now. If their was any way possible and that Draco could find cover and saftey for him and his Family he would take that option any day. Being a Death Eater is nothing like he first thought, it is alot more harder and some of the things The Dark Lord asked was too terrifying to talk about, and he actually had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Denton

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 pm

She didn't linger around anymore, leaving him with his thoughts and the piece of parchment in his pocket. Looking over to the candy shop she smiled. A good chocolate truffle sounded wonderful about then. "Mmm Truffles." It was a guilty pleasure but she wasn't about to pass it up. Then compound that with the fact that the store was nearly empty, if anyone needed to talk with her it made things much easier and far more private.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:15 pm

After a few moments Draco turned on his heal and walked away muttering under his breath for a few moments. What the hell had gone on tonight? He now felt confussed on whato do though he knew that he would probably just do what the Dark Lord asks him.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Hermione decided to step away from the glass with her hand on her wand. She decided to act like she really liked Death Eaters. "So, Draco having fun looking at it," she asked prepared to whip out her wand at any time.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Hearing the familar voice Draco clenched his teeth together while he slowly shook his head from side to side. He did not have time for this.
"What do you want Granger? Can't you see I'm a little busy?" He snapped as he slowly turned his head to look towards her as he glowered towards her.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Hermione walked with him for a little while. "Nothing. I am just bored and I just wanted to talk," she said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Frowning a little as he watched Hermione for a few moments he just merely shook his head as he started walking again, noticing that she had started to walk with him.
"Your joking right? Just to talk? Now beat it Granger, it looks so weird to be walking with you, and I don't like it." he hissed nastily as he looked forward and continued on his way towards the School.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Hermione put her hood up. "There, you happy? I wore my Black cloak today just in case," she said. "To tell you the truth I don't really like Ron or Harry," she lied. "I am tired of you thinking of me differently, I am just like you. I would give anything just to be pureblood and in Slytherin," she said in a whisper. She looked at him while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 am

Draco turned to look towards Hermione, his Cold Grey eyes staring at her. Clearing his throat for a few moments he shook his head.
"Am I supposed to care that you hate Potter and Weasley? Becuase if I am then that isn't going to happen. Granger, I don't care if you want me to see you differently, that is never going to happen! Your a junked up Mud-Blood, now leave me alone, I can not be seen associating with you! You have no idea what could happen to me if I am!" He snarled through clenched teeth, woundering what he was going to have to say to get rid of Hermione. He didn't want to be around her, he didn' even want to be around his Slytehrin Friends.
Back to top Go down
Yaxley

Yaxley

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 am

"I am sorry, I just wanted to ask that you be nice to me. What if I change into a Disguise, then can we talk? Besides, no one is around," she said.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:59 am

He slowly opened his eyes, by his side on the table there were several empty pint, he frowned slightly realizing he must have nodded off. When he glanced up he saw there the three broomstick was packed.

He felt rather uneasy, hoping it would be a quiet night with the whispers filling his eyes from others, specially after spotting a couple of shifty faces..
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Job: Head Girl
Health:
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Cho nodded as Sophie spoke to her she smiled she was right about the Slytherins they didn't care about anyone else she smile
"yes I'm head girl and always happy to help those in need"

She giggled at what she just said it made her seem like someking of super hero
she took a another sip from her drink and stared out the window she noticed that Sophie seemed to be staring out towards honeydukes .
Cho Spoke again

"so do you know what house this boy was in" asked cho half not awear she was talking
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Cormac walked into the tightly filled pub. He saw a girl that looked like she went to Hogwarts and decided to be friendly. "Hello, my name is Cormac. Do you mind if i sit here," he asked gesturing to the seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99/100The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Cho looked up after finishing her conversation with Sophie and smiled as noticed the boy talking to her & Sophie it was Cormac McLaggen the school heart throb she smiled up at him her cheeks flashing a deep pink why was he talking to her the were plenty of better looking girls in here

"Sure" gushed Cho moving her bag off the mpty seat and taking a sip of her drink
"Your Cormac Right" she asked
Back to top Go down
Cormac McLaggen

Cormac McLaggen

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm

"Thanks," he said. Hey flagged down the waiter. "I would like one glass of Firewhisky and each one of these girls get a refill," he said. "I am the very one," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Cho Giggled a very un-cho like giggle and helld out her hand for him to shake
"I'm Cho Chang I'm not sure if you've heard of me"

Cho wonder whether he had most people at school knew her as Harry Potters ex or Cedrics old Girlfriend instead of Cho that really nice helpfull caring Girl oh well I guess that what you get when you'v dated two of the most popular boys in school this though reminded her of Cedric she still missed him very much

((I'm going now might be back tommorrow of later not sure I'll reply whenever))
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm

He took a deep breath and pushed himself up onto his feet. He spotted Cho and smiled, she didn't seem to notice him, and had properly forgotten who he was.

He went to the bar and pulled up a stall before ordering himself a fire whiskey. He paid the barman and took a sip of it
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Cho looked around the pub and saw a amilliar face at the bar the old Defence against the Dark Arts teacher Remus Lupin it was known among the students of Hogwarts that he was in fact a werewolf this caused fear among many students however Cho was not bothered It wasn't his fault that he was bitten and he never harmed anyone in the whole year he had taught here.

Cho noticed him looking her way she smiled at him she did a little wave and turned back to Cormac and Sophie she took a sip of her drink finishing the lot .
She got up and head towards the bar and politley order a refill she stood next to Remus
"Hi Lupin ...Um.. how have you been"
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 am

"Hello Cho. I thought you hadn't noticed me." he smiled nervously back at her feeling some tention. "I was actually speaking to Albus.. after a mishap at a bookshop.. he would like me to return to Hogwarts... but... after what happened last time.. I rather not risk it.. he told me it would be fine,... but he said that the first time... and I know that was my fault though.." he mumbled off into silence and took his drink and took a large gulp of it. "... and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Character sheet
Job:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 am

Draco was getting so fustrated now that Hermione wouldn't leave he muttered as he pulled out his wand.
"Leave, Granger or so help me I'll curse you right here, right now!" He spat out of fustration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Broomsticks   The Three Broomsticks - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Three Broomsticks
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Hogsmeade-
Jump to: