Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 6 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 6 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Tall Tales?

Go down 
+2
Lily-Evans
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:17 am

Remus eyes windened in shock as he heard her reply. His heart skipped a beat and he held his chest "...Marriage...I~I love you.... but I am not ready for that Tonks..not at so soon... only been together.. less than a day." he said with a quivering smile "... and I have ran out of money.. there is no possible way I could affort it.. give you a wedding you have wanted..."
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am

She kept her head in her hands as she explained everything, but it was all still somewhat muffled. "I know that. I was so stupid for thinking the idea. I mean, one day yeah I would love to get married to the perfect guy and I hate to throw all of this on you at once but maybe even have a little boy. Okay, Remus. Since you are my friend and kind of my boyfriend now, I assume, then I want to tell you my dream. It doesn't have to happen between us but one day I want it to happen with somebody." She lifted up, inhaling and exhaling. "I want a husband. I have always liked the older men and I want my husband to be the very protective type because you know how I like to feel protected and loved. I want a little boy. I want a small house on a hill where you can't see the moon at night. It is all just dark and full of stars. That has always been my dream since I was a little girl. I didn't just make it up when you came along. So, I do not care if you can't give that to me because I will still stay with you. But I am just telling you what I thought my life would be." She said, sighing and smiling at him. "Don't think I am some obsessive freak, Remus. I mean, I kind of am obsessed with you because you are just...wow." She sighed looking at him as if he was a god.

((Sorry! Ranted again! You can edit it if you want.))
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 am

Remus was bright red in the face as she said the last sentance. He still thought the opersite for himself. ".. One day Tonks, but there is no rush, there is a war.. I would be happy to.. get married in the future, I want a normal life as much as anyone else and you are offering it to me with open arms.. and I would love to have children, but... that is where I draw the line.. I cannot risk children we may have.. to get the .. illness passed on to them..We have plenty of time to talk things through and get to know each other more.." he removed his hand from his chest as his heart settled ".. and you are not obsessive, you have a dream like all of us, and myself."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:48 am

"Remus, I have no idea where I would be today if It wasn't for you. My hair would not be purple, it would be blue. My clothing would be a dishrag and some newspapers. Without you and all the others, I would probably be a homless person on the side of the street begging for food. I just want to thank you for helping me through the years." She scooted her chair as close as it would go to him and decided to see if he would allow her to give him a real kiss. She put her hand on his cheek and connected her lips with his for one long minute, her eyes slowly closing.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:53 am

"It's fine.. but I really don't know what I have done for you Tonks.. other than turning up for meetings and eating most of the contents of the food in the HQ." he chuckled before she moved closer to him. He looked down as she placed a gentle hand against his rough stubbly cheek before seeing her come closer for a kiss.

He moved back slowly and only slightly, but his eyes soon closed too as he became more relax, trying to do the best for her, trying to show he was willing to try things to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 am

She pulled back and sighed. "Sorry, was that good for you or did it make you feel uncomfortable? Dang, I knew I should ask you before I do these kinds of things. I'm sorry." She apologized softly, not removing her hand from his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:03 am

"No it was fine Tonks." he said smiling back at her "different for me but in a nice away." he took his wine and took a large gulp of it before pointing over to hers ".. have your forgotten about yours?" he asked not really wanting it to go to waste ".. when I manage to get a job.. somehow.. we could go for a proper meal....if you like.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am

"You mean like a date?" She mused, raising an eyebrow at him before picking up her drink, swirling it around a bit and taking one long gulp. She put it down and closed her eyes, shaking her head as the taste bittered in her mouth but then sweetened before burning her throat. She opened her eyes again and looked at him. "Remus John Lupin, are you asking me out?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:47 am

He shook his head ".. you have been the one asking me out all last night and tonight Tonks.. and I agreed. I just thought couples go out and do things." he knocked back the rest of the wine and put his glass down
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 pm

"I am only joking with you. Of course, I would love to go out. Maybe we could see a movie and just relax or we could go to a resturaunt." She said, getting up and picking up his glass. "You want another one? It's on me." After asking this she finished her own drink while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 pm

"..Only a little one Tonks.." he said smiling up at her as he remained seated, He never felt right when his friends gave him money or treated him to things, he needed a new job as soon as possible ". nothing too much.." he added.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

She smiled and walked up to the bar, leaning over it slightly as she asked for two more drinks. She waited impatiently, looking around the place and swinging one foot behind her back and forth while the other remained on the ground. She rolled back her head and looked at the ceiling, tracing each pattern with her wide blue eyes. A small thump was heard in front of her and she paid for the two small drinks before taking it back to Remus and setting it in front of him. She then sat down in front of him and sipped on hers. When she stopped drinking she started tightening both of her leather gloves with the velcro straps that where on the front.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:52 pm

"It would be nice to get out more.. like now.. doesn't have to be anything too, special, the place.. could always have a picknick.." he suggested, knowing full well resturants were far too expensive these days. "if you like that is." he said picking up the glass and taking a very small sip, wanting to make the drink she had brough him last.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:02 pm

"A picnic? But it is night time. Almost midnight. Well..." She looked out the nearest window. "There is no moon, but plenty of stars. Are you sure you want to do it now, or would you rather do it during daylight? Either way it is very sweet." She said, smiling at him. She closed her eyes to change her hair a bubblegum pink color before opening her eyes again. They seemed to glitter now. She appeared very happy about the idea of a picnic.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:11 pm

".. when did I say tonight.." he laughed ".. I meant when you have a day from work.. far too tired tonight.. I am amazed I am still awake now.. and also.. we have no good on us to have a pinic with with.. I will make some supper tomorrow we could take to Hogsmead it you want, but I rather not go tonight.. have to make sure Harry and Hermione make it back to the HQ safely.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 pm

"Oh..." She blushed brightly then looked smug. "I knew that. I am tired too. Exhausted. Umm....I think this drink is going to my head. We should probably get back." She said, stretching and yawning before standing up and walking towards the door. Of course, her being constantly clumsy, she tripped on the rug but didn't fall or act like she even noticed.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:16 am

Lily sat there infront of the flickering fire back at number 12, as she stared into the raging flames, it illuminated her firey red hair that lay about her shoulders, she had pulled it away from her back and undone the laces of her dress to air the cuts upon her back, as she sat there with her chin upon her knees just staring into the flames, thinking, her cuts on show.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Remus winced as he saw Tonks trip ,expecting to hear a loud thud, but thankly there was nothing.. He took his wine and gulped it down, thinking about, marriage and children, his stomach felt rather uneasy at the thought.

He got up and slowly walked to the fireplace, looking into the flames and feeling the warmth against his cheeks. He had seen the others faces when Tonks had shown affection towards him.. why did they hate it?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm

Hermione became bored at the counter. She decided to watch her big sister Tonks get up and leave...so she thought. She saw Remus going over to the fire. She decided to get up and warm up over by the fire. "Is something bothering you Remus," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Remus heard Hermione's voice and glanced round and looked down at her "...it's hard to describe really.. I have gave into Tonks.. but at number 12.. I saw some of my , friends faces.. looking to me with disgust...I don't understand that.."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Hermione looked into the fire. "You don't need to care about what other people think about your love life......because they don't control it you do," she said thinking about Ron as she said this. "I know that from experience."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: Number 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: