Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 2 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Vote_lcapTall Tales? - Page 2 Voting_barTall Tales? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Tall Tales?

Go down 
+2
Lily-Evans
Professor R J Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am

She gasped lightly, biting her bottom lip and glaring harshly at the ground. "I am sorry for embarassing you in front of your friends. I can see why they are so important to you." She said, her voice breaking slightly. A tear rolled down her cheek and she whispered "I will just go back to bed and let you three have your fun. Good night, Remus." She stood up slowly and walked over to the door, opening and closing it. Anyone listening could hear her clutzy footsteps and a loud thump as she tripped on the top step and hit the ground before standing back up and making her way to her bed. The sound of a door squeaking open and closing was heard as she entered her own bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 am

Remus hit the bookshelf on the side in frustration. He watched as the bookshelf practically disintegrated, the books toppled down filling the area with dust.

He coughed and spluttered and used his hand to wave the dust from his path as he made his way out of the study to follow Tonks who was acting very much like a 6th year.

His heavy footsteps could be heard heading up the stairs, the boards creaking under his weight.

He stood outside her bedroom door and sighed, *is it me?* he thought *perhaps I am the one taking this out of proportion..she is harmless..yet I am still not ready, she knows I have never been comfortable about people getting too closed.. I am not a pet either.* he thought. He gave a rap on the door and waited patiently outside.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Tall Tales? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 am

Albus looked to Harry, he saw the tears streaming down Lily's face when James was mentioned. He was unsure how to find the correct words but usually always did. "I truly do wish that to be true, Harry, but it is not the case. As for Lord Voldemort, sadly it is the case. If Voldemort was one of the commons criminals then he would not be such a huge threat. He is unique in that he is so mysterious, such a horrific but genius person it makes him a bigger threat than all others. Even when Voldemort was a teenager at Hogwarts, he shuddered at being called Tom. He hated not being unique. It made him feel so ... common."

Albus paused as he saw Remus and Nymphadora speak and walk through into the other room, he heard them talking from the other room and paused, saying nothing waiting for somebody else to return a comment. Albus knew quite well that Harry was infuriated at him but he did what he had to do.

Albus heard Nymphadora's footsteps stutter and stop a little due to her clumsiness as she left. He had a feeling that she had left in a slight mood and heard something mentioned about someone being important. He then heard something bang in the other room followed by many small bangs of other things falling followed by Remus' heavy footsteps going up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 am

As Lily heard the books crash to the ground she frowned a little leaving the tea in the pot to brew she looked to Harry and Albus once more, a tea towel still in her hand as she tried to dry the front of her dress, as she stepped out of the kitchen and into the hallway, she was going to wander to the study, to see if everything was ok, and thats when she saw Remus walking up the staircase

"Remus?.."

she questioned gently

"Is...everything ok?"

she asked him curiously as she stood there at the bottom of the staircase with one hand resting upon the banister.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:32 am

She groaned muttering "I don't want to get up! Just leave me alone." Still, she rolled off the bed lazily and skidded her feet across the wood floor to the door. She unlatched the large lock and opened it an inch so half of her face was showing. She saw Lily and she said "We are fine Lily." Before turning back to Remus and speaking in a low voice that wouldn't echo to Lily. "Come to get onto me some more about having emotions, Remus? Because I know for a fact you apparently do not know the meaning. You can not have one person even say they like you without putting a restraining order on them and hiding in a corner for the rest of the month, can you?" She then realized that she was only saying these things because she was angry so she sighed and whispered "I am sorry. I just...I just wish that..." She shook her head, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Tall Tales? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Tall Tales? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 am

Remus was there to say his peace but before he could get a word out she was chucking it back ""I have emotions... they get the better of me..I put a barrier up to try and protect others because I care.. " he said in his normal leveled voice ".. so don;t you dare tell me I have none.. I might let people into my life more if they understood me more.. which you clearly do not.." he turned and looked at Lily at the bottom of the stairs ".. everything is fine.." he grumbled as he started his decent, he was more upset than angry with Tonks though.. He just wanted to sit down have something to drink and relax.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:46 am

Lily frowned a little as she heard his mumbled words, she felt slightly awkward and as he told her everything was fine she gave a small nod of her head and turned walking back into the kitchen, collecting the milk from the parlour on her way as she began to pour the tea into the mugs and add the milk, tipping some suger into a little pot as she placed a spoon in it, turning and placing it upon the table before bringing the mugs of tea over, placing one infront of Albus with a gentle smile and then placing one where she thought Remus might sit when he entered, keeping her own in her hands as she stood there just staring at the food on the table almost as if she was in one of her dazes again.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 am

"I don't understand you? Ha! There is not a single person in this world who doesn't understand you better then me! I have given my life and heart to you and if I could I would do anything and everything for you. Sometimes I think the only person I can trust in this madness is you, Remus!" She argued, keeping her voice in a harsh whisper as she followed him back to the study. She was getting a tad mad that he was walking away from her. "You want to know a secret? That day when we were at Molly Weasley's house for a visit, and I was staring into space was because I was day-dreaming about a certain someone I thought I knew named Remus John Lupin." She laughed. "I can not believe how selfish and resentful you act towards me sometimes."

Ooc: Sorry. Tonks is mad, I am excited so I tend to overdramatize and rant. Edit it or correct me if there is anything you dislike David. I will understand.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 am

[rp is rp, never anything meant in ooc lol so it is fine]

"SELFISH!" he said stopping on the step just a couple more from the bottom "I can't help it is I am because I don't want others getting hurt... or upset!" He placed a hand on the wall and closed his eyes. He did not want to argue when there were others in the same house. "What should I do then Tonks?" he asked toning down his voice to more of a relaxed one. ".. perhaps if you were to give me biscuits you could train me to be the perfect man..." he gave a disappointed shake of the head before going to the kitchen to join the others "I was going to apologize.." he whispered
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 am

Lily could hear the argument and cringed slightly, she felt bad for the pair, and slightly uncomfortable as she stood there, she wanted to comfort Remus as she saw him enter the room once more, but she knew it would have been inapropriate, as she glanced up from he rmug and then back down again, one of her hands reaching out for one of the sandwitches upon the table as she brought it to her lips and began to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:04 am

Albus listened to everything that was said. Remus talking about his feelings; Nymphadora being upset at Remus' "barriers" and Lily still being unable to fit into the way everything had just happened over the past 15 years.

As Lily returned and sat the mug of tea in front of Albus he smiled warmly, "Thank you," he said. "Remus and Tonks will make it through this... they always do," he said smiling at Lily and taking a drink of his tea. He took out his wand and tapped it over his tea and white granules of sugar fell out of his wand into the tea; he twirled his wand above the tea and it started to stir itself. He took another drink. "Ahh... Always better with sugar," he said chuckling.

He heard Remus and Nymphadora shouting at each other and walking back down the stairs with his heavy footsteps and then re-entering the kitchen to join Harry, Lily and himself again.

He looked at Lily to see if she would say something but saw that she was unsure what to say, he spoke on her behalf. "It's alright, Remus. Just let her rest, she's tired and you are too. Speak again tomorrow," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:05 am

She stormed down the steps and when she heard what Dumbledor said she sighed and smiled at him "Thank you for trying, sir but we have it under control." She then grabbed Remus's arm when he stopped on the bottom step and pulled him around into a tight hug that lasted for about three minutes before she looked up at him and whispered "You are the perfect man...for me, anyways. Listen, Remus. If you want someone to love you and you want to love them back, then I will be here. If not, then I guess we will just be friends." She said, stepping back from him and straightening his clothes for him. "So, unless you have an answer now I want you to think about it." She smiled brightly at him and whispered "Okay?"

Last edited by Nymphadora Tonks on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:14 am

Harry smiled slightly as he heard his mothers light remark and gave a gentle nod, he preferred a cool drink right now, he was already warm inside and was sure tea would make him worse. His emerald eyes remained on Dumbledore awaiting his answer as a sigh escaped his pale lips, he then felt eyes on him and turned to see Lily glancing over her shoulder, tears in her eyes. He winched through gritted teeth realizing she was pouring the tea on her hand though daren't move, frozen in place as he looked to his headmaster.

"Sir...with all due respect you lied to me, what is the proof your not lying about my dad?" Harry questioned, trying to keep his tone from anything but bitter though the anger was there. "Why did you do it...?" He then asked, looking to Lily he gulped inaudibly. Hearing about Voldemort, he merely shrugged, he wished there was one place he could go and not have to think about him due to someone mentioning him. "Voldemort..is a mysterious case, though I doubt anyone understands him Sir, even you." He added, bowing his head forwards, he had forced himself to try and understand Voldemort though it was hard.

Realizing Remus had finished, Harry smiled slightly, still pondering why Remus was so quiet at the moment though he knew he was probably still suffering from shock, it would be a surprise if he wasn't. "Thanks Remus." Harry whispered, taking his two sandwhiches though frowned softly as he suddenly left, was he alright? He followed his gaze to his shoes, his frown becoming darker and bit his bottom lip. Harry watched Remus and Tonks wander off before winching seeing his mothers burnt hand and looked to her, his expression gentle. "Are you okay?" He asked, the corcern in his voice clear before he looked into the hall hearing the bangs and noises, what on earth was going on?

Seeing Remus return, Harry sighed in slight relief and nodded in agreement, he placed his head on the table, gaining a headache as his scar started burning again and sighed in frustration, alot was happening yet he was simply too confused and irritated to understand it, he then noticed he had the plate of sandwiches and began to eat, soon finishing as he pushed his plate back and dunked it in the sink, hoping things might now calm down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

"im fine Darling"

Lily whispered finally after hearing Harry's concern as she glanced to him ad gave him a small reasuring smile, seeing Remus with tonk's arms draped around him simply made her feel even more uncomfortable, as she took another bite of her sandwitch and looked away, walking toward the sink in order to wash up the plate that Harry had placed in it.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 am

At seeing Nymphadora walk back into the room and pull Remus into an embrace Albus smiled; the two of them seemed to argue like cat and dog yet love each other like melody to lyrics. After hearing the two speak he did wonder what the future held for the two of them; he was both optimistic but very concerned for them both, he saw what one could describe as a dark destiny but hid it extremely well.

"Now that is what makes the World go round," Albus said and chuckled.

As Harry spoke again Albus knew this was coming, he didn't want to say anything to upset Lily but had to make sure the truth did settle in with him, otherwise he may never be up to the dark task that lay ahead of him.

"Your Father's body was found outside of your house and it is buried at Godric's Hollow. You can find it there, your mother's, however is situated standing three feet in front of me. I only ask for you to trust me on that, Harry. But, this could be tooo much for you... I know I have caused you upset, and I apologise but there's a limit to what can be done here... I spoke with your Mother and she understands, please try to..."

He looked at Lily for some assistance to explain to Harry. He was old enough to understand but his love for his Mother and his current resentment for Albus were as strong as each other.

"I doubt anyone will understand the case that is Lord Voldemort fully ever, but during the upcoming term at school I hope to help us try to; his past is the key is opening up the information that will eventually lead to what could be his end."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 am

As Albus mentioned James again the plate that she had in her hands smashed, as she closed her eyes and sighed some what, tucking her firey hair behind her ear listening to the rest of Albus's words, turning when she was mentioned, as she saw his look for assistance she brushed her hands together and walked over to the table taking a seat upon the edge of the table as she looked to her Son

"Darling....I can proise you...that unfortantly your father is dead....and it pains me so to say it.....I love him very much...and he adored you Harry...you were his pride and joy"

she told him as freshtears came to her eyes, it was hard for her to talk about such things, to remeber the memories, but she had to, for Harry's sake.

"Albus didnt lie to you....he didnt lie to either of us...he mearly didnt confirm the truth.."

she remarked ever so gently.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 am

Remus gave a crooked forced smile "..fine Tonks.. but that hurt me a lot, but I do believe deep down.. you are right.. I am just a old fool set in my old way... which I fine nearly impossible to break through.." he gave her a pat on the back before finally taking the last sandwich for himself. He soon shoved it in and it was like the fight never happened. He looked much more at ease after having something to eat.

He looked to Lily, Harry and Albus as he munched "....Is there anything you want me to do Albus..." he offered with his mouthful, he was never known for having the best table manners
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:40 am

Tonks smiled again and made her way upstairs. Well, since everyone is apparently not going back to bed I better change into something besides my robe. I don't think I have even cared for my legs in a week... She thought to herself as she made her way up and went into the bedroom, closing the door but not locking it since she knew nobody would come up curiously if she took a hot bath. She started up the tub, set out the shampoo and brush and got in to relax. She flicked her wand as some music came out of the radio. It was relaxing music but it was turned on maximum. She closed her eyes and put a wet wrag across her eyes, sinking into the water.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:47 am

Harry nodded softly at his mothers reassurance and sighed, looking to Remus and Tonks also, Tonks was everything Remus needed if he allow her to be, he could remember Hermione's earlier words and snorted shaking his head, that was Hermione, always knowing and correcting himself and Ron. Though his head snapped back to Dumbledore, closing his eyes as he felt tears leaking from the corners, it was hard to talk about - to think about though he simply had to know the truth, he was sick of the lies. "How did...she do it? She sacrificed herself to me, Sir are you saying I should be dead?" He questioned, opening his eyes as he bit the tears back. "Why should I trust you? Sir you knew how much I needed her, wanted her, all those years, you looked me in the eye, everytime I spoke to her, you could have told at any time and she suddenly stumbles up at my best friends house, in a terrible state, as though she had attacked..." He added under his breath, his eyes widening slightly. "What happened to her?!" He litterally demanded, remembering.

"Nothing is too much for me Sir, I want to know, I'm supposed to destroy Voldemort, yet I'm just being protected from the truth, why is it going to harm me so much? All these years I've put it off, but your hiding something and I want to know what." He whispered, his tone quick though he knew Dumbledore would understand what he was requesting. "Please, just tell me." He actually begged, raising his head as he heard him. "Upset? You think you've caused me upset? No Sir keeping my mother from me, makes me angry, very angry." He admitted, clenching his fist again as he inhaled deeply.

Hearing Lily, he shook his head frantically from side to side. "Voldemort believes his killed her, you do realize this?" He questioned Dumbledore, his emerald eyes darkening briefly though it was from the emotion he was keeping back. "What if he finds out, through me?" He asked, raising a hand to his scar as though to hint, he was very aware the connection was getting stronger thanks to the visions. "Where going to try and understand him?" He repeated, grimacing briefly at the thought, understanding didn't mean he had to like him though, at least. "I hate that man, thats all I know, if he even is a man."
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 am

"I think, Harry, you are being somewhat selfish. You went by thinking that she was dead all those years... you may not have been happy but you were content. And now she is alive all you can think about is how everything has changed and you have been insulted; your Mother is alive. I would have thought that was enough. It clearly is not. I'm not apologising nor answering your questions. She is alive and that is what matters. If you knew the truth or what will come, you would not accept it and force it to change. It won't change, your future will be darker than I hoped it would need to be; but it will be so. And when the time comes... it will. You need to be ready."

Albus looked at Harry in the eye and needed Harry to realise it was the truth and it had to register; there wasn't any other ways it could and without Harry just moving on from this there would be no steps forward, he would be stuck where he was unable to move. That's the way it worked, it's a cruel way but it's the only way.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:04 am

She reached for a towel and felt the soft cloth next to her but it had a furry lump on it. She grabbed the lump curiously and it bit her hand. She jumped up and screamed at the pain and when she saw a spider she tried to get a shoe and crush it but it snuck away into a dark hole. She looked at the bite- two punctures in her palm with blood slowly dribbling and creating a line from it. She cursed to herself and stepped out of the tub, searching the bathroom for a towel. When she found one she checked and made sure nothing was on it before wrapping it around herself and opening the door. "Can someone bring me some bandages or something? A turantula just bit me." She called downstairs, shivering from the breeze going down the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 am

Remus walked to the pantry and removed what looked to be a wine bottle. He got himself a glass and sat down at the dinner table.
He listened to them talking. He was stiff thinking of Tonks, so he wasn;t paying as much attention to their conversation as much as he wanted to. He could sense some tension starting to build in the small space, making him feel uneasy.

He poured the wine into the glass and remained seated, getting the odd snipit ".. ready? what do you mean Albus, Harry has to be ready for what..." he asked snapping out his day dream

He then heard Tonks calling from the bathroom. He signed and pushed himself up, gulping down the rest of the wine before searching through the cupboards. There was a clean cloth Molly must have cleaned before she had gone back to the Burrow "I will be back in a moment.." he left the kitchen and went to give Tonks the clean cloth
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:11 am

Albus saw this as a good oppurtunity to let Lily and Harry speak and so he answered Tonks' call and left the room without a word. He walked up the stairs and entered the bathroom where Tonks was holding a towel around her injured hand.

He took out his wand and took the towel from her. "Episkey," he said and on Tonks' hand it went from extremely hot to extremely cold, the wound had stopped bleeding but the cut remained there. "Ferula," he continued and bandaged shot out the end of the tip of Albus' wand and covered the area of Tonks' hand that needed a banage.

"That should help it, Nymphadora... just remember 'A Smart One Knows A Bandage Only Hides Their Wounds'," and chuckled. "Where did the spider go?" he said looking around, a light appearing at the end of his wand.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet
Job: student
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 am

[OOC: can anyone join this topic?]
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:21 am

( Of course. Only topics that contain "Private" in the original post on the thread name are private, otherwise you are free to join! An Admin should probably delete these Out Of Character posts after Hermione replies and acknowledges she has read my reply )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tall Tales?   Tall Tales? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tall Tales?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: Number 12 Grimmauld Place-
Jump to: