Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
A Little Visit - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Little Visit - Page 3 Voting_barA Little Visit - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
A Little Visit - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Little Visit - Page 3 Voting_barA Little Visit - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
A Little Visit - Page 3 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

A Little Visit

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100A Little Visit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Remus eyes narrowed. He looked towards the tall grasses, the darkness around them. He took several strides towards her and made a motion to grab her arm, he looked rather desperate to get back inside the Burrow, but his eyes full of concern "Harry get back inside!" he barked.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

As he strode toward her his hand reaching out to grab her, Lily let out a small whimper, flintching as his hand came into contact with her arm, as he took hold of her in order to urge her back inside the house, she began to freak alittle under his touch, her eyes widening as she stared a this hand before looking to his face, her chest rising and sinking dramatically

"Remus...l..let go...please....please let go of me"

she almost begged, it was obviouse something rather unpleasent had happened to her, and she felt terrified under his touch, despite the fact they were 'old friends'
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Job: Student - Auror (Later)
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Visit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Harry watched her, feeling guilty for having to lock the door though it was important, he didn't want to lose her so soon after finding out she was alive. He sighed, his hand twitching as though he wanted to reach out for her and shook his head slowly. "I have alot to explain...I'm sorry I moved from you mum but it's because the connection is dangerous..it's getting stronger by the day and when you touched me, I felt anger and hate, it's Voldemort mum, he could use me and know you were alive, if he did, you would be in danger, your the last person who should be near me...if you want Voldemort to still believe your dead." He sighed heavily and looked to Remus, nodding curtly in agreement. "I also need time..." He repeated, his voice soft as he looked into her emerald eyes. "This is alot to take in mum...I can't just suddenly realize that I've been lied to and accept it.. it's hard." He admitted, smiling slightly as if to reassure her that he wasn't going to reject her. "Just stay with us, were your safe, please?" He requested before he bit his bottom lip and strolled back into the house, leaning against the counter again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100A Little Visit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:06 am

Remus's hand let go sharply, his face showing slight disgust. He looked at her and then to his hand. He wasn't holding her arm that tightly, so he thought.. because she had heard things about him, what happened when he was teaching, nearly attacking Harry?

He backed away looking defeated. He let a sigh escape before walking in after Harry, brushing past. He knew there was only so much he could say and do to help her..
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 am

As she watched his reaction her dainty hand reached out for him, she could see she had hurt his feelings

"Remus...no...wait...its not what you think"

she exclaimed as she hitched up the skirt of her dress, just as the heavens decided to open, the pounding rain cascading down upon the already damp ground, as she went to hurry back toward the door, toward Remus, the mud had different ideas though, as her dainty foot slipped and she went flying, her back coliding hard with the mud riden ground as she let out a terrible wince, her eyes closing tightly as she felt her back crack and her flesh split, she remained were she lay in the muddy puddle the rain falling upon her as she tried to move but to no avail

"Remus...."

she tried to call out but due to the fact she had winded herself it came out no louder then a muffled whisper.

Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 am

He entered the living room and stood by the fire trying to dry himself off, and calm himself down. He brushed his hair back from his eyes and looked into the embers of the open fire. He stood there staring, thinking about the old days in Hogwarts, she was one that made him feel normal and loved, and no this.. why.. he was only looking out for her.

He thought he heard something, he glanced over his shoulder and towards the kitchen and to the front door where he had left Lily. He heard the first of what she had to say, but there was no,reason behind it.. "I was only looking out for you Lily... " his voice faded as he spoke.

He took several deep breaths and settled as much as he could do. As he fell silent he heard, what sounded to be a dull, wet thud...
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 am

Lily tried to atleast roll onto her side as she coughed a little against the rain water that was trying to right against her lips as she lay there,

"Remus..."

she tried again, this time just a little louder but still not that much louder then a whisper as her lungs were still deprived of the air she longed for, she closed her eyes tightly and lay there only preying someone would come to help her up from where she lay, almost giving up when she found herself unable to roll upon her side properly, wincing loudly as she felt that pull at her back.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:04 am

His head snapped round back to the front door. His eyes narrowed with concentration, thinking he heard it again.

He turn and slowly proceeded towards the kitchen. He kept listening, his wand out and firmly in his hand "Lily?" he asked, the anger completely faded from his voice.

He stepped out and squinted as the rain had started to grow heavier. He looked down and saw Lily soaking wet and covered in mud ".. what on earth?" he asked himself before bending his knees and putting his hand on her shoulder "I will get you inside..I am the one that was in the wrong.. " he admitted
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 am

Lily looked up to his face as best she could, as she felt his hand upon her shoulder she attempted to move herself again, attempted to sit herself up on hearing his words she shook her head

"No...No Remus...I...I should have listened to you"

she told her as she inhaled deeply, her lungs finally opening up to let the air in as she felt her back rip open once more the flesh tearing apart she winced out loudly it couldnt be seen whilst she was laying upon her back but her deep crimson blood was seaping from her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am

"Merlin's sake.." he muttered to himself and he removed his hand and placed it onto her back trying to stop the blood. "..Lay still you are going to make it worse..." he turned his head towards Harry's Direction "I need your help Harry.." He looked back to Lily, seeing the red spreading, feeling the warmth on his palms. He closed his eyes and tried his best not to breath too much as the scent rose into the air "Harry Please.. we need to get her in.. if you can keep pressure on the wound then I can carry her in..can't heal her out in this weather..." He had ignored Lily's comment, it was not important. He would always forgive her, but she needed to be healed
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:24 am

Lily closed her eyes tightly as she felt his hand upon her back she was going to protest and tell him she was fine, but she could feel she wasnt, as her hand reached out and clung to his arm, her dainty fingers curling around the material of his shirt, as she tried to sit herself up.

"I can do it...it...its not that bad"

she told him, although hse had no idea for she couldnt see it

"just....just help me up"

she hwispered as she looked to his face wincing ever so slightly once more, as she continued to try and pull herself to at least a sitting possition.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:30 am

".. you didn't listen to me before Lily.. and this happened.. so trust me for once.. please" he said not taking a no for a answer. He removed his hand from her back and removed his jacket and did his best to put it around her without moving her too much "I am going to pick you up and carry you inside.. " he put a hand on her side and very slowly turned her so he could scoop her up "..Harry get some clean sheets and some water.." he wished Molly was there to help. He had found over the recent years, he was not good around blood..only his own
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 am

Lily instantly gave a small nod of her head at his words as she allowed him to do as he pleased

"dont drop me"

she whispered as she went to place her slender arm around the back of his shoulders and neck, as she smiled ever so ever sosoftly, she was trying to make light of the situation, she wanted to see him smile again, like he had smiled at her when they were younger.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 am

Remus was too busy and concerned to think about even cracking a smile. Her blood was getting everywhere and it was driving him made inside. He just breathed through his mouth

He took a couple of deep breath and got ready to lift. He slowly brought his knees up, using his back mostly, which too wasn;t in the best of conditions.
He cradled her and staggered towards the front door ".. nearly there.. and I will try not to drop you.... if I do... you will just end up falling.. on me.." he wheeze, his eyes wincing as he carried her inside
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 am

"Naaahhh!"

she winced out as he lifted her into his arms, hearing the weeze in his chest she cringed a little and gently placed her hand against it, (his chest that is) as she looked to his face

"you really have let yourself go havent you Darling"

she whispered softly to him, her eyes witching his face, When they were younger, she often helped him, helped him with his 'curse' helped him with his health, but it was clear he hadnt done anything to keep that up whilst she had been gone, she hadnt even thought about what her blood must be doing to him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:06 am

"... what do you mean.. by that?" he asked before laying her down on the kitchen table. He pushed ideas to the side to give her more room, and to give him more room to try and heal her.
He looked down at his red hands, and then noticed it all over his... what was white shirt. He gulped and shook his head. He wanted to get the blood soaked shirt off and to get the blood of his hands "Can someone please assist me!" he said sounding rather desperate at that point.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:13 am

"ooowwwww"

she winced again arching her back up slightly as he placed her down on the old woodern table, she swallowed hard and looked back up at him, her face seemed ever so pale, at she was loosing, or had lost, a lot more blood then she had thought, as she saw his red shirt and his hands she frowned slightly before looking to his face, hearing the urgensy in his voice she reached out her hand and placed it upon his wrist, ignoring his first words as she spoke.

"am...Am i causing you pain Remus?"

she asked him a little concerned at what her blood may be doing to him now.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:
A Little Visit - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Little Visit - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:04 am

Harry remained against the counter in a half day dream as his emerald eyes glanced around the kitchen, the first times Remus requested him, he didn't here. He had learnt to block out voices, used to Ron and Hermione's constant arguments and often Order members needing privacy, a sigh escaped his lips as he remained against the sink, he hadn't even recognized the thud, he seemed to be in world of his own. Finally he realized they needed him and shook his head from side to side efore turning towards where he had heard Remus's desperate call. "I'm sorry...I was just thinking." He admitted, rushing to the table, as his eyes widened. "What happened, what can I do?" He asked simply, wanting to help since he had been useless so far.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:17 am

"... just try and clear the blood up and once you have done that.. put pressure on the wound.. I am not fully certain what has happened to her, she was laying on the ground, in the mud." he still kept looking down at his shirt. He swallowed the lump that had been growing in his throat . He leaned against the side as Harry had done moments before, trying to regain himself before he started the process of healing Lily
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Mod
Mod
Harry James Potter

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 am

Harry hurriedly nodded and moved to his mum cautiously before pulling a towel from the side. "If this hurts I'm sorry." He whispered soothingly as he began to wipe away the blood, pulling some wipes to him also, he began to gently dab the cut, hoping to clean the wound, his hands soon been covered in sticky blood though he was used to it and wiped them on the wide of the table, the scent getting to him a little, he could smell blood at times, reminders of his past in a way. His fingers became harder as he placed a lot of pressure against the wound, and took his wand out. "Remus, allow me?" He suggested, his head bowed. "Hermione's taught me alot of healing spells recently, if you trust me I can do this." He assured, looking the phoniex wand, with slight pride. He abosutely loved the wand from Ollivanders, no matter if it shared a connection with Voldemort or not, this was his wand.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:48 am

Lupin gave one firm nod in reply to Harry, knowing he would be able to heal his mother, Remus didn't think he had it in him anymore to do it. He rubbed his eyes and breathed deeply ".. if you learned it from.. Hermione, I trust you."
He have a short sharp chuckle before swiftly leaving the kitchen to stand outside to get some fresh air.

He leaned against the side of the Burrow and let his eyes close. He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the ground to get rid of the strong smell of blood that was sending his mind into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:54 pm

As Harry cleaned at her wound she winced out loudly several times, as she rolled from her back onto her side and then to her stomach, in order for Harry to clean the wound properly, it was agonising to feel him apply preasure and such, as her eyes followed Remus out of the room, the torn back of her dress was obstructing some of the wound, and she was caped in moud, causing the table to become caped in it too. her tears trickled and she gritted her teeth tightly as she felt another surge of pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Visit
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Places Of Residence :: The Burrow-
Jump to: