Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlbus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Voting_barAlbus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAlbus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Voting_barAlbus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:06 am

There was a knock on the door. On the way up to his office he hard heard taking,he knew someone else was inside with him, but then he heard a clutter, a thud.

He knocked on the door again, and waited to see if anyone was going to answer, but after a brief few moments, Remus had enough and forced the door open.

He looked around the room and saw lily was there... and Albus in the floor of his office. "Albus!" Remus shouted. He had been like a father to Remus, letting him into the school, giving him the best life someone like himself could have. He was very protective over him ".. what happened!" he demanded, going to Dumbledore's side , wanting to help him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 am

Albus lay on the floor, in obvious agony. His face was strained and purple. The Horcrux and Hallow lay feet away from each of the people in the room. Albus had to destroy it one way or another. None of the people in the room could know what that Ring truly was.

"Lily," he moaned as she entered the room and sat by his side. As Remus entered Albus called out "Where is Severus, Remus?! I must see S-Severus... immediately!" he called out, louder than most had ever heard Albus call. The portraits around his Office had obviously seen what had happened. They began to whisper things.

"- When he put on that Ring!"
"- What did it do?"
"- His hand, look at his hand!"

Albus' blackened finger was slowly moving, barely noticeable. It looked as though the finger was dead and the shrivelled and burned flesh moved along slowly up. Albus looked immensely weak, he wriggled in pain on the floor, his face being a strained purple and red. "It's vital I get to Severus' private store.... T-To - ahh! - make a Potion. M-My wand... R-Remus, get me it and I can lower the anti-Apparation spell covering the school and get us to Severus' store for a-a m-m-moment," he said pointing at the wand that sat beside the ring. "Do not touch that ring!" he called, the utter most contempt rang in his voice. "And that book, on my desk, the black one, b-bring it!" he said.

Albus looked like he was going to explode, his hand was shaking violently and his face was construed with anger, rage and pain.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Lily seemed to be panicked with wide eyes as she knelt there at albus' side, as Remus entered the room her head snapped iun his direction and she tried to tell him that she didnt know, and that she had just found him like this, but there was no time for her to speak as Albus began to yell orders at Remus, her heart skipped a beat when she heard Severus' name, and then she moved back slightly swollowing hard, her eyes darted to the ring as she heard the whispers, and her dainty hand reached out to touch it, only as she heard Albus' words her hand immidiatly snapped away and her eyes flickered to his desk and the book upon it, as she scrambled to her feet hurrying to the desk to lift the book from it as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:28 am

Remus put his arm around Albus as Lily went to get the book ".. I will do my best Albus.. but as you know.. I am not the best potions maker.." he thought back to his school days, most of them burst into smoke into his face. He was pleased someone he knew, even if they didn't get on, could make them, even with Albus telling him what to do, this was going to be near impossible, specially with the pressure, on his shoulders.

"When you remove the charm over the school I will take us straight there.. and get you healed.." he promised himself more than anything. He could not have the man who saved him, die in his arms. He had his wand in his hand, grasping it, ready.
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 am

Albus took his Wand, The Elder Wand, in his right hand. He pointed it at the door and started saying strange words, although you could tell that the Incantation was taking strength from Albus. His words resembled a song, a peaceful melody to words that to anybody else seemed to make no sense.

Thirty seconds went by and Albus stopped, a thin beam of blue light went from his wand to the door, and then seemed to move along the castle walls. The invisible anti-Apparation dome outside of the Castle covering the grounds disappeared, and an air of weightlessness covered the entire of the castle for a few moments. "R-Remus... now, bring the .. b-book," he said to Lily. "I cannot Apparate on my own, not in my condition," but Albus could say no more. He next pointed his Wand at the Ring that lay on the floor. He whispered a few words and a beam of red light fired at the Ring, but nothing happened. He whispered some more words and the Ring rose into the Air, he flew it past all of them and into the back room of his Study, where it was rare any pupils or adults with the exception of the Headmasters would go. It flew out of sight and disappeared.

He looked to Remus and put his wand in his robes, holding up his left hand, his only good hand. The other was decaying slowly but surely. The pain was excruciating.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Lily was frantic as she listened to the instructions and heard Remus's words, she hurried back to Albus with the book as she tried to help Remus hol dhim up

"I...I could make the potion"

she told both Albus and Remus, after all she had been to[p in her potions class, and favporite to the potions master when she had attended Hogwarts as a school girl.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:27 pm

Albus shook his head. "No, R-Remus," he said pointing at Remus and still holding his hand up. In any normal situation Albus would have smiled warmly at Lily but he couldn't find the strength to do so. He moaned, "Ahh..." He looked back at Remus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)   Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albus' office (private:Albus/Lily/Remus)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2