Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Browsing... For A Book.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:39 pm

The book-keeper went running after Remus. "Sir! Sir! You have to pay for that book!" he said. "Six Galleons," he said, panting as though he had run several miles; he was a small fat man wearing a brown top or interesting purple-chequed trousers. He said and looked to Tonks and smiled, and then back to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:42 pm

"... you nkow very well.." he muttered still reading the text in the book. He then closed it loudly and looked down at her ".. what were you both talking about before Albus had to.. wander off without even speaking.. then you looking as though you didnt't know me?.. am I being blamed for something.."

He then heard running footsteps against the coddled, which were getting louder. He found it hard to see past Tonks and to the keeper of the shop. Remus bit down on his bottom lip looking rather uneasy ".. I don;t have the money... and I would not pay for anything if I was to get treated like that in your store, anyway.." Remus clung onto the book as if it was a life-line of some sorts
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm

"Here." Tonks said, handing the store keeper twenty galleons. "Keep the change." She snapped before turning back to Remus. "I will tell you when he leaves." She said, glaring at the book keeper and crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm

"Excuse me?" he said, looking offended. "I said nothing to you nor looked at you in any funny ways," he said, glancing to Tonks who did. "Either find the money, or return the book; it's as simple as that. This world is not for people who "don't have the money" to just walk in, take a book and say they were ill-treated; that is theft," he spoke with a firm and bold voice.

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

After Tonks gave the bookkeeper the money he smiled politely at her "Thank you, Miss. It's nice they still get some charity from some select, kind people," and he wandered off back into his shop content with his new-found extra-monetary value of 20 galleons. He told Albus what had happened outside.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Remus was not in the best of moods at all, and a weak growl could be heard deep in his throat ".. Some aren;t as lucky as you." he grumbled, about to hand it back before Tonks came up with the money, and more "Tonks, you are not using your money!" he barked but it was too late. Remus looked at though he was going to maul the man after hearing "nice they still get some charity from some select, kind people."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Tonks picked up a pebble and threw it at the back of the bookkeeper's head for calling Remus a charity before grabbing Remus's hand and pulling him behind an alley so the bookkeeper wouldn't come looking for them. She then turned to Remus and whispered "Albus started talking about werewolves and how you had a disease that you couldn't control. Which, completely ticked me off! Then he just kind of ignored me after I snapped at him so I started muttering to myself, trying to cool off which is when you came in. I thought you had heard the conversation so I hid from you because I didn't want you getting angry at me." She said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:01 pm

"I only snap at people that insult me.. and you haven't or never meant it, and Albus is right, it is a disease, a curse..I don't care about that.. I was thinking something had happened and I was to do with it, " he felt rather embarassed ".. you shouldn't have paid, I would have gave it back.. I don;t know what I was thinking.. just.. thought why why and hide what I am if it is still going to continue.."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:09 pm

"Nobody said you had to hide. Your..." she forced the word out "Werewolf side is just as gentle as you are. All anyone has to do is leave you alone." She then thought back. "Remember that time me and you were in the womping willow shack together and you turned? Then the morning came and you were so worried about me. You thought you had hurt me. I had never seen you more scared in my life. If you have emotions like that for other people, then you are not a monster. You never were a monster, Remus. In my eyes you are a gorgeous man who turns into a cute little dog when it is a full moon. I would accept you even if you were a sixty foot blue giant." She said laughing and putting a hand on his cheek. "You don't have to hide or be ashamed of anything."
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:19 pm

"I am not a cute little dog when I change I am a killer.. well can be easily.. I don't remember anything from once I changed.. and then waking up the next afternoon, most is a pure.. if I was in my right frame of might.. you wouldn't have heard the end of it!" he was still worked up "I do not want you to be near me at all on a full moon, no one should.. which is why I wanted to make my own wolfsbane.. but it could take months or years for me to get it right.." He moved his head a little as she rubbed his cheek "I don't know what has gotten into me.. worked up so easlily.." he admitted
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 pm

"Shhh, I know sweetheart." She whispered, smiling at him. "You have been getting angry a lot. Are you sure you are okay, or are you just stressed?" She asked softly, stroking his cheek and jawline softly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 pm

"I don't know... perhaps stressed, been like it ever since Lily returned." He closed his eyes and and leaned back against the wall, his face all flushed, the rims of his eyes a dark pink and his breathing was heavy "Lily was right.. I have let myself go.." a drip of sweat ran down his brow as he opened his eyes and looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 pm

"No, you haven't. You are just stressed. Come on, let's go back to the Burrow or something so you can cool off." She said, smiling and kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Albus walked up as Tonks mentioned going to The Burrow. He put down a book in front of Remus named Magic, Creatures & Potions. "That book will help you very much on your way to making a Wolfsbane Potion, or there is, of course, a second option where you would not need to prepare it yourself. And where you would stop being poor, where you would earn a wage. You would stop worrying and get some time to yourself," Albus paused and smiled warmly at Remus and looked to Tonks for a few seconds and then back to Remus. He added four words with the upmost seriousness and fairness, he looked at Remus normally, as though he had no problems and was simply another man. "Remus, come back to Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:28 am

".. but after the last time.. no parent in their right might would want me. I am getting old also.. what if the owl were to start coming in... the complaints.. I would have to be sacked.. if you liked it or not.." he said looking at Albus "I am very greatful you want me back... but even I know.. I won't last for a month there.." He then turned to Tonks ".. I am fine I am feeling better than I was before going into that shop.."
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 am

“That was a different time, Remus. It is time for you to return. The Students need a real teacher in these times a d u need all the reliable staff I can get for this last of terms for myself. It is crucial you return — not just for me. If a parent were to send in a letter of complaint I will suggest they remove their child from the school if they do not trust my judgement, it is, alas, time people have started to,” he said. Albus looked down to Remus and held out his hand to help him up. “Take back the reigns of your life, Remus. Don't let it be a wild horse no more.”
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 am

"For your information, Remus is doing just fine. He just needs a little help is all. But Remus, sweetheart. This is a good idea, but if you don't want to do I will be behind you one hundred percent. Although, I would like to be a Hogwarts proffessor but I know I am not good at anything so that is out of the question." She said, shrugging.

Oooc: sorry if thats out of character of me. I just thought I would twist things up.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Albus looked at Tonks with a gaze that said ‘Stop Talking Now’. Remus had to make his own decision. “Come out of the Shadows, Remus. The Light never takes long to reach.” Albus stood before Remus waiting for an answer. “Hogwarts will give you the necessary time to get your life into order. We have a new Order member — Alice Armstrong who is very capable would take over your duties temporarily. Everything has fallen into place, all I require is your say-so.”
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

"You are good at things Tonks.. you are a auror.. not everyone can get that title.. you have to know what you are dealing with, I think you know a great deal more than myself.." he looked down "of course I want to be back at Hogwarts. but how can I when, there will be complaints.."
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm

"I said to you already, if a parent complains I will ask them if they question my judgement. If they do I will advise them to remove them from Hogwarts. Severus can make you Wolfsbane Potion, keep you in your own mind once a month. You will be alright," he said. Albus looked directly at Remus.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:56 pm

"..Yes but there will be some that are taken out because of me.. I can't do that, wouldn't be fair..." Remus felt like pulling his hair out, he needed the money and he loved teaching, but could he risk students being pulled out of Hogwarts.. "I need to think about it Albus..."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 pm

(i would like to join this thread if people dont mind but....I fear i may have missed too much?.....are they all still in the book shop? xx)
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:45 pm

(( Lily, it's a little pointless for you to join now. You wouldn't really fit in with the direction of it. ))

"And even more would be pulled out if they didn't have the reassurance that they had a capable and trained Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, or would you rather the Ministry of Magic appointed another Professor again?" he said, reminding him of Dolores Umbridge. "The decision is ultimately yours, Remus. You will be able to fit in again, Remus. Do not fear that."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am

"Proffesor, Remus has a few things going on right now. Thank you for the offer, he will think long and hard about it." Tonks said, speaking for Remus. She wondered what it would be like to work at hogwarts as an Auror teacher or something like that. She thought Remus was perfect at hogwarts. He seemed happy when he came back from it. But she wanted him to do what he wanted and she would support him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:18 am

".. there is another matter of.. being able to have the time to see. Tonks.." he looked at her after she had spoken for him. His mind was still a little hazy from the issue with the shop keeper but he wanted to get as much information from Albus as he could..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browsing... For A Book.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: