Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Browsing... For A Book.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 am

Lily had decided to venture out to Diagon Alley, she had decided she had smpent too long cooped up inside, and needed a trip, besides the fact that she was alone and bored out of her mind, she thought she would escape to Flourish and Blotts in order to find some good reading material, as she walked down diagon alley, her emerald eyes wandering from shop window to shop window, she had forgotten what everything looked like, and was suprised that some of the shops were still there, still with the same owners, take Ollivander's for exaply. A small sigh escaped her pale pink lips as she cotninued to walk, coming close to Flourish and Blotts a soft smile slipped its way upon he rlips as her eyes looked into the book shops window, although as she proceeded to the door a small frown creased her pale brow, a familair voice she thought she heard, and then another...'Remus?.....Albus?....and then another...Tonks?' she thought it strange, as she moved from the door to the side alley of the shop to see if her ears were deciving her, as her eyes set upon the trio in the alley way a wider smile spread upon he rlips as a soft greeting slipped through them,

"hey"

she mussed gently as she stood there at the mouth of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 am

Remus jumped as he heard another voice, He thought it was just a passer by, but it was Lily. He felt as though he had been caught with his hand in a box full of Chocolate frogs.

He gulped slightly and a smile slowly appeared on the edge of his lips. ".. Hello Lily" he said back to her, more pleased she hadn't witness what had happened minutes before. "...is everything alright.. thought you would be at home resting..."
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:59 am

Lily looked to Remus as he spoke, taking one small step into the alley way, she could tell by his expression that something was up, tilting her head slightly to one side her eyes drifted toward Albus and then Tonk;'s before resting upon Remus once more, her smiles till prominant upon her lips.

"everything is fine.....I just wanted to come and buy a book was all...I was getting rather lonely at hime by myself, I thought a book might destract me from my thoughts"

she mussed gently

"Is everything ok here?"

she asked some what curiously as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 am

Remus wanted to lie about his rather rebelish way he had. He gave a firm nod ".. Albus was asking me if I wanted to go back to Hogwarts.. I am not sure on the idea at the moment.. not after last time.. but I have no money left to my name.. I can't life off others like a parasite either.. but it is going to be hard with most of the students and parents knowing what I am, have done and being able to have to time to see Tonks.."
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 am

As Remus mentioned the job her eyes lit up and she grinne dot Albus something of aprrovel, only hearing his other words drew her eyes back to him, and then as he mentioned Tonk's she glanced toward the other female and smiled softly in her direction.

"I think its a good idea Remus.....I mean....simply for the fact that you enjoyed it there....and like you said...you need money"

she mussed gently looking back to him once more.

"oh....speaking of money....that reminds me"

Lily said as she went to dip her dainty hand into her pocket, pulling out a small enverlopse with Remus's name upon the front of it

"here...its for you....James wanted you to have it"

she told him with the gentlist of smiles upon he rlips, the look of love in her eyes, simply by mention her husbands name.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:13 am

"Thank you Lily, but it is still a big choice for me to make.. I don't want to have to leave again..nor do I want students to leave or be in danger because of me.. I am going to have to have a long think about it.."

Remus took the envelopes and looked down at them, shivers running down his spine his hairs raising on the back of his neck ".. what do you mean these are for me.. what are they?" he asked her, looking rathers shocked and puzzled. He slowly and delicately undid the first and looked inside..
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:49 am

Tonks turned around quickly when she heard Lily. "Hey, Lilly." She said softly before inching closer to Remus and looking past him to see the envelope, just as curious as he was to see what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Mod
Mod
Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm

“Well, Remus, I await your answer, You know where to reach me,” he beamed. Smiling brightly at Remus and then turned to Tonks as Lily spoke to Remus about the envelope. “Nice to see you Tonks,” Albus said and walked off; completely ignoring Lily A though she wasn't there. He walked up Diagon Alley and could be seen to a point, waving at some people through a shop window until crack, he disapparared.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Remus looked up as Albus said farewell to himself, and Tonks, but not Lily.. there was something wrong about that, and when Remus was going to tell him his answer, he was going to get this thing straight between them, it seemed rather childish..
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Lily frowned a little as she noticed Albus ignoring her, she couldnt think what she had done wrong

"good bye Albus..."

she hwispered before bringing her attention slowly, and slightly confussed back to Remus.

inside the enverlope was a large wad of money and a note written in James' hand, the note read.

'To my Dearest friend Remus
I was saving this money for Lily and the new bundle of joy she was carrying, but it seem that we unfortunatly lost the little princess due to a miscarriage, Lily felt it better if we didnt tell anyone, soplease....keep that to yourself, anyway, as i was saying, this money was meant to suport my Beautiful wife and our second child, but seeing as it is no longer needed for this purpose, I didnt see any use for it, excapt you my old chap, you've been a dear friend to me for many years, and so I leave this to you if something unfortunate should happen to me...god forbid,

please take good care of Lily for me....and or little Harry

the Marauders promise
James'
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:14 am

Remus eyes widened as he read this.. there was meant to be another Potter.. He could understand them not wanting to tell anyone, it was for them to have delt with and their choice. He was also shocked that they had thought of him to have what they had saved. It could have done to something else.." he glanced up at Lily and sighed, but didnt say anything, if she had read this letter and wanted to talk of it, then he would, but if she hadn't and James didn't want him to tell anyone, or for her to know, he knew what they had been through..." He opened the other letter and read that there was Seven Hundred Galleons to his name.... it was a life changing amount of Money to Remus.
His face grew even paler as he stood there starring at the letter.

Last edited by Remus John Lupin on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:26 am

Lily gave him a content
smile, the look in her eyes told him that she knew, they were glazing
with tears as she stood there, although she was doing very well to keep
the tears from escaping, she bit her lower lip ever so ever so gently
as she glanced to the floor and then slowly back to him, not really
sure what to say to him, that gentle smile still upon her lips,
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 am

His eyes slowly rose back to her "... I~I can't take this..." he said showing her the second letter to confirm it from the bank. his body felt no existant..his legs like jelly, his heart racing in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 am

Lily frowned just a tiny bit as she looke dot his eyes and then she gave a small nod of her head

"yes you can Remus...its what he wanted"

she told him as she stood there, her eyes content upon his as that soft smile pulled at the corner of he rlips once more.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am

Remus gulped, feeling his throat drying up, his throat getting tigher ".. Yes... but I haven't done anything for you both..to deserve this.. amount of money.. I have never seen so much..... I wouldn't know.. what to do with it.." his breath was short and a sweat was on his forehead, it was all too much for him to take in.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 am

Tonks didn't know what to say. She knew better then to read the note, so she decided against it. Her eyes never left Remus. Her hand held him still enough for him to stand, one hand on his lower back while the other one cradled his wrist. "Remus..." She said, a little worried he might pass out or something of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:18 am

His eyes slowly turned to Tonks, but his head just about stayed in the same position looking between the letter and Lily. He showed Tonks the letter about the money, but kept the other to himself as James wanted it to be. His legs caved in for a moment, as he look at the figure before giving it yp Tonks. As he turned slightly his body final let go, his eyes rolled back in his head
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 am

"Remus!" She shouted. She caught him before he hit his head but the rest of his body layed along the ground. She put the money next to her and held his head up, patting his cheek lightly. "Remus...Sweetheart, are you okay?" She cooed him, patting his face and trying to bring him back to earth.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 am

Remus mumbled a little as the sweat ran down his face, his body was like a drag doll.. looking very much like a drunkard after a few too many.
He moved a little but just a twitch as she held onto his head to keep it up, wasn;t helping the air getting into his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 am

She started panicking so she tried to sit him all the way up. She got her wand from her pocket and used the water spell ((forgot the name)) to splash a small ammount of cool water on his face before whining again. "Come on Remus." She said softly to herself, not caring if Lily was there or not.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 am

He slowly spat out the water, and coughed "..w~what?" he mumbled moving his head slowly to look at her, while he placed a hand on his chest. He slowly moved his legs to righten himself
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 am

"Oh thank god." She said, hugging him before helping him to sit upright and maybe stand up. "You scared me to death! What happened?" She snapped, stroking his hair and his cheek and somewhat wiping the water off.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:47 am

".. not sure... just.. stunned by what they.. have gave me.. never seen that much.. might not seem much.. to some.." he whinced as he was helped up to his feet. "...I feel terrible.. both.. ill and .. I have done.. nothing to earn this..."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 am

"Do you want to take it? You are always looking for a small break, but then again I think you would feel better if you earned it. So you could either get the money or go to hogwarts, you could even do both. Or neither. It's all up to you." She said, shrugging and stroking his damp hair still, pulling at the peices that stuck to his face in order to remove it from his view. She sighed, looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 am

"..I don't know.. I have no money to my name.. unless I take this.. but I want to work.. but then I won't be here to look after.. you and Lily and Harry.. perhaps go there.. part time... that is the only thing I can think of...or just put the money away.. encase anyone needs it.." his head was still spinning as he staggered up, wobbling a little on the spot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browsing... For A Book.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: