Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Loosely Around The HBP era

HomeSneakOScope GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Contact Admin
Or
Owl[Pm]
Via the site

Latest topics
» After the Full Moon
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 am by Nymphadora Tonks

» Pure Hatred
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 pm by Bellatrix Lestrange

» Who is your favorite character?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 pm by Cho Chang

» The Three Broomsticks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm by Cho Chang

» Role-Playing Rules & Regulations - Bebo.
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Remus Lupin & Nymphadora Tonks' Wedding
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 pm by Albus Dumbledore

» Luna Lovegood
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:24 pm by Nymphadora Tonks

» Which Role play site would you rather join?
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:51 pm by Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody

» At Long Last!!
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:25 am by Albus Dumbledore

Top posters
Nymphadora Tonks
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R J Lupin
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Vote_lcapBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Voting_barBrowsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Lily-Evans
Albus Dumbledore
Draco Malfoy
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Alice Armstrong
Yaxley
Vote for Sneakoscope.com
Harry Potter Topsites
Promotional Link
Sneakoscope
Magic is Might
Gallery
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Empty
Werewolf Warning
CURRENT MOON

Browsing... For A Book.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Job: Order of the Pheonix
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 am

"Do not worry about us. Sure, we will miss you like crazy but we can visit hogwarts as much as we want. Do what you want. You always are so concerned about everyone else. What do you want, sweetheart? What does Remus John Lupin want?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Job: Order member DADA professor
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:52 pm

"..I am going to go back there.. only during the day, but return to number 12 once my lessons are over.. The students need to know the basics of the dark arts.. specially with these innocents occuring, " he smiled weakly at her and then to Lily, still unable to get it into his head, he had a money because of her and James. ".. thank you.."
Back to top Go down
https://sneakoscope.rpg-board.net
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:14 pm

Lilt's eyes widened as Remus fell, she stepped forward with a gasp in order to catch him but Tonk's was already there, as she went to help, only to step back again when Ton's took control of the situation, she watched on in horror, as he came round again, she sighed with relief as she stood there watching him, as he thanked her she shook her head and looked to him,

"I told you.....its what he wanted"

she whisered as her voice roke a little and hse hand came to he rmouth as she looked away from them both

"I.....I should go"

she told him as her eyes egan to rim with tears.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue30/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:21 pm

"... I think we are all going back... I can't stay here any longer.." His eyes looked heavy as he stood there swaying ever so slowly on the spot, still not with it. He brushed some water from his face and came away from Tonks to stand against the wall, He checked inside his blazer to make sure his wand was still there, wanting to apparate instead of walk back to number 12.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Lily gave a small nod of her head as she looke othim a soft smile upon he rlips as a single tear trickled down her cheek

"will you wait mearly 5 minutes for me to fetch a book?"

she asked him curiously

"and then i'll aerate us all"

she mussed gently as she glanced to Tonks and then ack to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:36 pm

".. I think so Lily.. I will wait here anyway" he closed his eyes and say down on the stoney path and waited for her while getting some rest.

He could hear people in the distance in the street, He was thinking about what he was going to do with the money, Tonks did say she wanted a wedding..
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:39 pm

"thank you"

Lily said softly as she turned and hurried out of the lane and into the book shop, as her eyes searched the shelves until she saw something that interest her, grabbing the book she hurried to the counter and paid for the book, walking back out of the shop and to Remus' side

"ready"

she whispered gently as she reached out to touch his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:
Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:54 pm

"Go on, keep walking! Don't you people have actual lives?" Tonks shouted at someone who passed and looked at Remus with great concern. When they where gone, she bent down next to him, her hair a flame red. She muttered to herself like she always did when she was mad. "How dare they. People pass out every day and they think of it as a joke, but when the person who passeed out looks attractive, they suddenly want to help in hopes of-" She then saw Lily and stopped, coming back to earth. She sat down next to Remus but didn't touch him. She layed her back against the wall and looked at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 pm

"Are you ok Tonk's?"

lily asked her curiously, she only hoped that Tonk's wasnt still upset with her after what had been spoken about previously, she felt terrible awful and perhaps she should seak privatly with her when they were back at number burrow, but now they needed to get Remus back
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:26 pm

"I am fine. Just all these people staring at Remus as if he is some sort of stray puppy looking for a home. It makes me sick! He is stronger then he looks, and I hate it when people feel sorry for him. Just because he is forced to wear hand-me-downs doesn't mean he is dirt poor and living on the side of the street with no life, you know?" She shook her head and looked at the sky, her hair remaining a vibrant ruby color. Another person passed by and looked at Remus with worry. Tonks saw this and her nose and mouth area grew fur as her eyes squeezed closed. Her nose grew into a nuzzle and she looked like a dog. She barked and snapped at the person until they ran off before squeezing her eyes shut again and the nuzzle formed into a normal nose and soft pale pink lips again.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm

"Tonk's...calm down"

Lily told her as she placed a gentle hand upon the girls shoulder

"come on...lets get Remus bac t the Burrow, Im going to need you help to apearate all three of us back there"

she tol dher with a soft smile upon he rlips.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:52 pm

"Please...Just don't touch me." Tonks told Lily, shrugging her hand off of her shoulder. "I am not trying to be rude I just don't really like people's hands on me." She shrugged at the fact. The truth was, she loved to be wanted but she wanted to be wanted by a lover. She wasn't even sure who she could trust anymore, from all the things going on.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Lily frowned a little and pulled her hand away gently, she couldnt understand just why everyone was being so off with her

"sorry"

she whispered as she looked fro Tonk's to Remus and then smiled some what weakly, what had she done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm

"It's not just you. It's everyone but Remus." She said, shrugging and making sure Lily knew she didn't dislike her one bit.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Lily gave a small nod of her head as she stood there she swollowed hard and then looked between them both once more

"shall we go?"

she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:52 pm

Remus woke up and looked up at them both ".. that was quick Lily.. are we heading back now." he pushed himself back up with his wand in his hand and the other pressing against the wall for support.

He could sense the tention between then and felt like the piggy in the middle, uneasy and left out.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:21 pm

As Remus awoke and spoke Lily looked to him and smiled softly as she gave a small nod of her head

"yes Darling"

she told him not thinking anything about calling him this as she went to hold her hand out so they could all aperate
Back to top Go down
Professor R J Lupin
Admin
Admin
Professor R J Lupin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Remus wasn't all that with it and it didn't really click with him "..number 12.." he whispered as his eyes started to droop again.
He took hold of her hand and waited, having a feeling it was going to be a bumpy ride
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:32 pm

Lily gave a nod as she inhaled deeply tightening her grip upon his hand a little as she apperated them all to number 12,
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Tonks glared at the ground at the Darling comment and she quietly gasped when she held his hand. She snapped back to earth and said "Uh...yeah...You-you should let Lily take you, Remus. She obviously knows what she is doing. I will just take a walk or...something." She said, standing up, trying to smile. She waited to see if Remus would be alright for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:33 pm

"Tonk's"

Lily said as she looke do ther

"if you wont let me touch you then taske Remus's other hand...I shall take you back aswell"

Lily told her, she didnt want to make enimies, she was only trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 pm

"It's fine. I will probably drop him. Take him back to Number twelve and just calm him down. He will be fine. You two need some alone friendship time anyways. You barely get it with all these people, including me." She bent down next to Remus kissing him ever so lightly on the lips, and then pulled back hoping he wasn't in it enough to notice. "When he comes back to earth, just have a decent conversation with him and get him anything he asks without question. Understand?" She asked, standing up.

((Should I change my font to match my signature?))
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Lily stood there watching Tonks she swallowed hard as her eyes remained upon the woman, she gave a small nod at her question and then parted her lips to speak

"but Tonks...I...I dont want to upset you"

she tol dher sincerly, for that was certainly the last thing Lily wanted to do, perhaps it was time Tonks and Lily had a private chat with one another.

((its up to you hunni....I mean if you like, although i think it woul dlook kinda cool if you did...))
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Mod
Mod
Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:53 pm

"Why would you think I was upset?" She then thought about it and said "Oh, you think that I think that you are trying to steal Remus....Am I correct?" She said, squatting down next to Remus again but looking at Lily with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Lily-Evans
Mod
Mod
Lily-Evans

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Lily shook her head

"no...no Tonks...thats not what I meant...but i dont want you hating simply for what i said to you, Im not going to take him from you, I told you I would never do that to you Tonks, but I cant help how I feel, how I felt, I..I just...."

she closed her eyes and sighed unable to go on as she turned her head away,

"I thought we were friends"

she hwispered realising she was still holding Remus's hand she slowly went to let go of it, reluctantly,

"just...I..."

she shook her head and turned to leave, she would fetch them a cab, or something to take Remus back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browsing... For A Book.   Browsing... For A Book. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Browsing... For A Book.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Through Loving Times, Through The Dark Times of Harry Potter :: Out Of Grounds :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: